Anyone getting Terraria (2D Minecraft) Xbox360 Edition?

I'm kind of skeptical on how the controls will transfer over to console. Loved it on the PC though, it's more combat oriented.

Yeah, it is more combat oriented. The controls feel fine once I knew what I was doing. At first I was trying to build as is and it was weird and hard, then I found out you click in the right stick and switch to a "mouse mode" for building and then it was super easy, then switch back for fighting. lol

You can always try out the free demo to see how you like the feel of it. :)

Finished BioShock within 2 days? Damn, I wouldn't want a game to be over that quick.

Ad for Terraria, never saw the appeal.

Even though i finished BioShock, i only played it on easy and got 650/1000G, so if you went for the 1000G it would take you alot longer, so don't be put of in anyway because i finished it already, it's a great game....:D

As for Terraria, i played it for about 7hrs today and i'm not to sure about it now?

It might be the 2D thing, plus the tutorial doesn't explain much..

I think i will give it abit more time and then see if i like it enough to try for 400G...:)

Edit; I should also point out that my 2 days of finishing a game, might be 5-6 days for some else, as on Tuesday and Wednesday, i played for about 11hrs each day.....

Edited by DjBatfink

• 1 month later...

I've been playing it. It's pretty fun. It's great since you can create multiple worlds and your character is saved separately. You can take your character between worlds, transferring items.

If you're going for all the achievements, look out for the corrupt and hallowed world achievements. They'll take the longest by far without trading achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw it advertised on Xboxlive but not so sure if I want to play it or not. To those that have played it, do you think it is worth getting?

yes but i wouldnt pay the 1200 points theyre asking for on here, get it on pc its a lot cheaper... usually about £2 in steam sales which its in all the time and will play on practically any pc

I saw it advertised on Xboxlive but not so sure if I want to play it or not. To those that have played it, do you think it is worth getting?

I bought it on the release day and I find it pretty fun, I got used to the controls fairly fast. Unlike Minecraft though when you finish all the achievements you have pretty much done everything you could do in the game, beat all bosses and collect every pet/armor.

I find it worth getting.

• 1 month later...