Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boosting is a good idea because the fighting system in Broken Bond is too simple to be effective enough to qualify for competition, but you would have to have chat room connection with your partner at all times, and even then it's a simple matter of 'are you in a game?'. I'd just forget about the achievements and play a good fighting game if you can't work it off of one Xbox or a second.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

I only just started playing naruto online (I want to 100% broken bond before the new shippuuden game is released). I am looking for someone to boost with - would help them get the achievements also - please send my gamertag a message if interested.

GT: pa5sout

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so far that's 5 including me.If we have at least 8 we should be good.

1.Ibiki Morino

2.bacon2 0

3.IN YO FACE 86

4.IB A IL O U x

5.pa5sout

6.TJDoc85

7.Celestial Being

8.LarZieJ

9.cartoonch1ck3n

10.Lokito1991

Anyone else? also I need to know when everyone is usually on so we can try to get online at the same time.

Those who only have the Hokage achievement left we will try to go 10 wins each and those who still need the Academy Graduate Genin,and Chunin can take turns beating each and you still get points for losing and don't forfeit the match because I think you get even more points if you take out most of the other persons health.So the one who is going to win should let the one who is going to lose take out most of their health and if you're in the tournament and you need the 2 wins for the achievement just say so we can let you win the get it.

Edited by Ibiki Morino