Online Co-op Partner Thread

ImNoAchWhore

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could really use someone willing to help me go through co-op, all my friends have sold their copy.

Interested add me on live-> the only IS

then let me know you are awesome and willing to do some co-op with me :)

I am at 365 gamerscore as I have gotten all offline ones besides any from Chapter 6 and the 70 second one(At least I believe that is all offline ones)

I'm usually on most of Saturday and Sunday weekdays depends if I watch netflix or game.

Edited by rdskns170

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for people to hug for the Friends List With Benefits achievement. I still need 3 people, just send me a friend request and a message saying that you want a hug in Portal 2.

I'm also looking for someone to help me with the Professor Portal achievement. I have a 2-day Xbox Live trial membership which I can use to create another account and return the favour once you've helped me get my achievement. :)

GT: Dingo Man 33

I'm looking for a people to help me with the Friends List With Benefits achievement. I still need 3 hugs. If you're interested in helping me just send me a friend request and a message letting me know that you want a hug in Portal 2.

I'm also looking for someone to help me get the Professor Portal achievement. I'm more than willing to return the favour and I have a 2-day Xbox Live trial card so that I can create a new account and help you gain the achievement as well.

GT: Dingo Man 33

I'm just looking for somebody to add me and give me a hug - fairly confident I only need one more for the Achievement. Send me a message if you could help, thanks.

GT: A Twisted Smile

EDIT: Got it now, thanks to birdstudios for his help.

Edited by A Twisted Smile

Im looking for anyone who has portal but hasnt played coop yet. before u do, plz send me a friend request. armadazero. I will help with every coop achievement their is, if u friend me before u start coop. since i can't repay professor portal.

Edited by armadazero

• 2 weeks later...