"Guts of Gears" Multiplayer Video

iBuzz7S

It looks like skins will be more customizable than in GoW3. More like weapon skins. That should be nice.

Don't know how I feel about sticky grenades. I liked the feeling of sticking someone and running away. Way more satisfying.

The new sniper looks like could be fun to use.

The multi-leveled maps look like fun/different and you can jump from high heights!

The prize boxes are a nice way to encourage people to play multiplayer more instead of just earning XP.

Overall, I feel like the multiplayer should be a lot of fun.

It looks like skins will be more customizable than in GoW3. More like weapon skins. That should be nice.

Yeah that looks cool, just hoping they wont have masses of DLC for them - like GoW3 and the guns.

Don't know how I feel about sticky grenades. I liked the feeling of sticking someone and running away. Way more satisfying.

I agree, I'm not convinced on the whole lob and stick idea. Sure it's fun - but looks like it's gonna get frustrating on the receiving end though. I heard tagging the walls are more effort now though?:(

The new sniper looks like could be fun to use.

Merkzer or something - looks great!

The multi-leveled maps look like fun/different and you can jump from high heights!

Not too sure about this, it looks a little ridiculous in my eyes, i know it's a game - but really from that height, they would break their legs. Think i need to play it to see how this works.

The prize boxes are a nice way to encourage people to play multiplayer more instead of just earning XP.

Yeah I hate how much GOW forced you to play to unlock a cool character skin.

Overall, I feel like the multiplayer should be a lot of fun.

Think I got a few problems at the moment with it, I'm sure most of my quabbles are nothing. I'll wait for some reviews to come in cause I'm going to be busy with Tomb Raider and N:UNS3 next month:)

Think I got a few problems at the moment with it, I'm sure most of my quabbles are nothing. I'll wait for some reviews to come in cause I'm going to be busy with Tomb Raider and N:UNS3 next month:)

You can unlock about 5 weapon/character skins the rest are dlc.