Achievement guide

Phantom Morph X

This is my first guide, so bear with me please. I'm doing this to try to help out, and I'll try to edit to make it better.

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10 (Maybe 9 if you're bad at it like me)

-Offline: 20

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 200: ?

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: NA

-Number of missable achievements: 0

-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats

-Does difficulty affect achievements: No difficulty

-Glitchy achievements: Kinda

I don't know if other people are having the same glitch I had, but going to phone's app menu and restarting the game worked for me, and others say that restarting the phone works.

With me, for some reason I could only have 5 minions (my guess is that one got trapped in the toilet or the igloo) so I could do the Kabob (minion or go) and the killing spider wouldn't pop either until I restarted and had 6 minions again.

Introduction:

This game consists of you being "God" for the small world of your minions, controlling their fates and enviroment. It's pretty simple, and the instructions are in the las icon on the menu that lets you control the world for them.

The achievements are mostly self explaining, the trick is to trigger the events and get the numbers.

Bird Bomb - God 15G Keep a bird dropping bombs until 100 pygmys have been hit.

You have to activate the Dodo bird in the menu, you can do this in any island, just tap him and he'll drop his "bomb". The best way to make sure you don't miss is to make it night by dragin the sun under the horizon, the minions will go to sleep, and it's easier if you manage to get them to sleep right next to each other. Just keep droping "bombs" until you hig 100 or more, but do it on each pass, because if the dodo leaves you'll have to restart.

The achievement pops once you miss and the game tells you your best score. It's the same with all of the achievements.

Bird Bomb - Minion 5G Drop 1 Bird Bomb on a Pygmy’s head

Just as Bird Bomb - God, but one hit is enough.

Coconut Bouncing - God 15G

Keep the coconut bouncing until you reach a score of 100.

You can only get this achievement in the island with the palm tree. Best way to do it is to make it night, make the minions sleep close to each other in line, as centered in the island as possible. Drag the coconut from the palm tree and drop it on them, it will split in two halfs and start bouncing. As far as I can tell, there is no way to control the bouncing, tilting the phone doesn't do a thing. The trick is as soon as the first half falls to the ground grab it and drag it on top of the minions, but try to wait until you see the second half is about to drop to the ground to drop the firt half on top of the minions, that way you can grab the second half and be ready to drop it when the first half is about to fall to the ground. If your minions are to close to the edge of the island, the half will drop to the watter.

You just need some luck, as for the halfs not to fall to the ground at the same time, or to fast while you pick up the one in the ground.

Getting the minions to sleep in a row can be a pain, and be careful not to tap to much to try to grab the half in the ground (I had trouble some times with this), because the minions will wake up and start dancing and you'll have to put them in a row again.

Coconut Bouncing - Minion 5G Drag a coconut off the tree and bounce it on the head of a pygmy.

Same as Coconut Bouncing - God, but you only need one bouce.

Hurricane Zapping - God 15G Drag the lightning from the storm clouds to a pygmy.

First you need to activate the strom clods in the menu, then drag your finger left and right in the middle of the screen. A huricane should start and your minions will start flying in it. Drag ligthning bolts form the clouds to the minions (2 or 3 at a time), then keep dragin your finger from side to side to keep the huricane going and spawn minions while doing this, then zap a couple more. Rince and repeat until you hit over a hundred.

Hurricane Zapping - Minion 5G Drag the lightning from the storm clouds to a pygmy.

Same as Hurricane Zapping - Minion, but you only need to hit once.

Kill Ice Monster - God 15G Kill the ice monster before the counter reaches 10.

In the ice island, you need to activate the iceberg, that's the Ice Monster being mostly underwater. You need to flick a minion at him to wake him up. Then you have to keep flicking minons at him to reduce his health. He'll either cover, get hit or swallow. The swallow take the most health out of him, so your best bet is to try to get hims to swallow when his growling, or sometimes a normal hit will daze him and he'll have his mouth open. You must kill him using 10 or less minions (the one you used to wake him counts as 1), and if you miss a flick, but the minion falls in the ground, it also counts.

This achievement is very frustrating, because at least I'm having lots of troube controlling the direction and strenght of the flick, so I 18 is my best so far.

Kill Ice Monster - Minion 5G Kill the ice monster.

Same as Kill Ice Monster - God, just the number of minions used doesn't matter.

Kill Spider - God 15G Kill the spider.

This one has to be done in the cementry island. You need to activate the spider and the spear, then you need to put a minion in the spiderweb, once his wraped up, tap un him, he'll disapear and the spider and a spear will come. The spider will try to eat your minions. Give the spear to a minion and it will atuomotacally throw it. The trick is to have a minion right in front of the spider so the spider tries to eat it, and another at a distance just right to throw it and hit before the spider eats, because if it does, it regains health and you get spirit minions, which you have to send to heaven before you can respawn them.

My guess is that it has to be done in maybe 10 or less hits, but if you get the two minions the way I mentioned, it will be done.

Kill Spider - Minion 5G Kill the spider.

Same as Kill Spider - Minion, just that the number of hits doesn't matter.

Edited by Phantom Morph X

Kill T-Rex - God 15G Kill the T-Rex

This achievement can only be done in the island that has the egg as a logo. In the menu, you have to activate the egg, T-Rex and spear. You need to drag the egg just sligthly up the ground and drop, it will crack, repeat two more times and the T-Rex will come. As with the spider, it will try to eat your minions and regenrate health when it eats them. Use the same strategy as with the spider.

As for the number of hits, I though it was 10, but I did it in 12 and it still poped.

Kill T-Rex - Minion 5G Kill the T-Rex

Same as Kill T-Rex - God, just that the number of hits doesn't matter.

Ooga Jump - God 15G Achieve a score of over 6000 points in Ooga Jump.

To do the Ooga Jump, you need to deactivate the storm cluds if you have them. Then just drag a minion high into the sky, and drop him on one of the clouds, it will bounce (about 390 oogas), and there will be a bunch of little clouds, you just have to keep bouncing him higher and higher.

The thing is, once the clouds touch the bottom of your screen they vanish, so you can't bounce down. The types of cloudes are: regluar (just bounces), vanisher (vanishes as soon as you try to bounce on them [they are the 70% of why I don't have this achievement]), rainy (they will trun you into an ice cube, you'll bounce less, but you'll be back to normal once you hit another cloud) and stormy (this one makes you bounce like a rocket).

You control the minion by tilting the phone, and you can only have one minion in the jump at a time.

Ooga Jump - Minion 5G Score at least one point in a game of Ooga Jump.

Same as Ooga Jump - God, just the inicial bounce is enough to get this one.

Pygmy Bowling - God 15G Bowl down 6 pygmys.

In the island you use for the Coconut Bounce, just activate the metheor, then spawn your six minions, drag the metheor and throw it from one side of the island to the other, it should hit all 6 and you're done.

Pygmy Bowling - Minion 5G Bowl down a pygmy.

Same as Pygmy Bowling - God, but one minion hit is enough.

Pygmy Kabob - God 15G Spear all six pygmys.

You can either get here from the map in the menu, the fish thing in the middle of the watter, or you can create a tidal wave by draging the water from one side of the screen to the other.

Once underwater there will be a fish statue with a spear in it's mough on the left-bottom corner. Spawn all 6 minions, drag them all together just at the tip of the spear and tap the statue to shoot the spear. It might take a couple of tries, since the minions don't stay still.

Pygmy Kabob - Minion 5G Spear a pygmy once.

Same as Pygmy Kabob - God, but you only need to spear one minion.

Shark Snap - God 15G Score over 100 shark snaps.

On any island, just activate the shark. Drag a minion close to the water, you'll se the shar fin getting closer, just as he's about to be under the minion it will go underwater to then jump at it. You have to move it away so it doesn't get eaten, be careful, if you get the minion close to the water right away, it will jump a second time; move him to soon, and the shark won't jump.

This achievement has to be done in one go and with only one minion, so you can't drop him or put him down, or the count will restart.

I tried just dragging the minion from side to side really fast, and it was working, but my finger was filling the friction to fast, so I didn't get to far doing that.

Shark Snap - Minion 5G Have a single shark snap at a pygmy without getting him.

Same as Shark Snap - God, but just once that you save the minion is enough, you can drop him or have him get eaten on the second pass.

Edited by Phantom Morph X

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's an easy way to get Pygmy Kabob - God:

While underwater, go into the menus and activate the anchor. Picking the anchor up and dropping it begins a minigame in which you guide piranahs towards your pygmies to eat them without crossing paths between piranahs (because once two piranahs cross paths the minigame ends). The awesome thing about this minigame, though, is the pygmies hold still during it. Makes lining them up and getting this achievo super easy!

And Shark Snap - God is definately glitchy.

Edited by Samurai Kadaj

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Pocket God Achievement Guide

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 2 years later...