Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone. I am gonna host a boosting lobby this afternoon, probably starting between 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM EASTERN TIME (GMT -5:00). I'll even go through the evening in order to get the cheevos for everyone who attends. I have a couple people who know about this already, so if you want in, hopefully there is an empty slot. I might even start one up tomorrow if I don't get them today either. I'll post on here if that is necessary. You just have to search for a Quick Ranked Match, cause this will be the only one there most likely haha. No need to add me on XBL unless you also want to get Dark Sector cheevos later! :D

Edited by Gameman54

Alright, I guess Friday was not such a good day. I'm off Friday so maybe that's why, haha. New boosting session will start Tomorrow, Sunday July 8th, 10 AM EASTERN TIME. And I guess you can send an FR on XBL if you really want to. Hope that we can get these out of the way. I wanna return this game so I can get a full refund. :woop: GT info in sig.

Process: Host will have 10 minutes (or if they can get up to 3000 points) to get as many kills as they can in a Ranked Deathmatch on Camp. The host will stay in the middle of the street while players run towards 'em. I will be the first host, and I will choose the next host.

UPDATE: I hope we can get a lobby in tomorrow. I'm stuck boosting Dark Sector atm.

Edited by Gameman54