All 45 Discovery Locations

Scotian Bred

• 1 month later...

What a wonderful guide - I've managed to get 44 of them, but am struggling with the 5th one (Rolling Hills raceway) on Canyon de Chelly:confused:

I've spent ages driving around the paved road (starting from near to the "spider rock" discovery) in both directions, but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks again for a great guide - it's saved hours of searching.

• 4 months later...

After struggling to find the second item on this excellent guide, I decided it would be more fun to poke my eyes out with a screwdriver. So now there is about zero chance of me finishing up this achievement.

What a turd this game turned out to be. Back to gamefly with you, you stinky turd of a game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This guide helped me for most discoveries, however there was some explainations that were to broad and didn't really help. I found the following guide on the Internet, I think using both guides (this and the other one) is more helpful. The other guide seems to tell you where to go in order whereas this guide seems to tell you how to find each location from the start. If anyone wants to find the discoveries, I would advise using both so that if you cannot find a location using one guide, the other guide can be used to help make it clear. Here is the link:

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58086

Edited by tremberz

• 4 weeks later...
From the start turn 90 right.

Turn right onto the road and stay on it for 1.3 miles

(Up slope, around to left / sharp right / very long left / another sharpish right)

Immediately after sharpish right, when road straightens, stop.

In front you'll see Bully Dog sign on right.

Behind you'll see "right-side" of bridge.

Turn 90 right and head up onto the little plateau.

Lake View :D

Thank you!

This achievemnet is ugly:uzi:

Three are left

I cannot find the Baltman Farm and the Mognolian Raceway at Mongolian Rim.

Do I have to turn at the starting point?

And at Canyon Lake I cannot find lake view.

Edited by Rain 2k7

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

After many hours of research I can't get the last one in Canyon Lake : Lake View !!

I pretty sure to reach the good spot (there are 3 cactus and 1 tree at the top) and I don't have any message to tell me "you have discovered Lake view"

Help me please !!!!!!!

Hi guys,

After many hours of research I can't get the last one in Canyon Lake : Lake View !!

I pretty sure to reach the good spot (there are 3 cactus and 1 tree at the top) and I don't have any message to tell me "you have discovered Lake view"

Help me please !!!!!!!

I found Lake View with this discription

Lake View Location

From the start turn 90 right.

Turn right onto the road and stay on it for 1.3 miles

(Up slope, around to left / sharp right / very long left / another sharpish right)

Immediately after sharpish right, when road straightens, stop.

In front you'll see Bully Dog sign on right.

Behind you'll see "right-side" of bridge.

Turn 90 right and head up onto the little plateau.

Lake View :D

I did it but I didn't have any message :///

why ? help me please this is my last one

Well,I dont know why you dont get the message.

The discription sayes

"Immediately after sharpish right, when road straightens, stop."

From that point turn 90 degree right and Lake View is just a little inside.

It´s NOT any of the high hills arround this area.

Edit.

Here´s a video of the location.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ5BZKejS48]YouTube- BAJA-Edge of Control-Lake View[/ame]

Edited by mikadri
Added a video.

Well,I dont know why you dont get the message.

The discription sayes

"Immediately after sharpish right, when road straightens, stop."

From that point turn 90 degree right and Lake View is just a little inside.

It´s NOT any of the high hills arround this area.

Edit.

Here´s a video of the location.

YouTube- BAJA-Edge of Control-Lake View

HELL YEAH !

I got it !

Thanks very much Mikadri ! I climbed too high instead of the little plateau were just situated under. THANKS !!!! :woop:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[

!!!CANYON DE CHELLY!!!

Go straight from the start down the dirt road and head to the Two blue barns on the right to discover Ron Ron's Farm.

From the start do a 180 and head straight you will soon see a large Cliffwall in the distance and a road going up it, your going to want to get the the

outlook that is above the sharp turn it has a single large tree on it go up and to the edge to discover Spider Rock View.

From the start do a 180 and head straight you will soon see a large Cliffwall in the distance and a road going up it, instead of going up this time head

to the right along the paved road and follow it until you reach a REMAX sign, right under the sign is a dirt road going up head up to the top and look for

a blue house and a windmill head to the edge near the house and you will discover Valley View.

When looking out from Valley view look below and notice the road taking two different directions, well in the middle of the roads is some race tracks, go

down and find the Oval track that looks like a Nascar oval style track with a big huge boulder in the middle drive on the track to discover Playground SR21.

Head the same way towards Spider Rock view and continue along the paved road until you come to a large dark brown crater along the left, now just after

circling it on the road head right from the road and up the big cliffwall to discover Rolling Hills raceway

I need help on valley veiw. There's no farmhouse.

I might need help on the rolling hills raceway too