Achievement Trading Thread

dakisbac

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on mostly today. Would like to tackle the 'One for all' and 'Wolves for Lambs'.

Please add me if interested.

GT: Castus

I still need this too. Have you gotten it yet? Anyone else interested? One night this week.

Looking to help/trade achievements. I will gladly help someone get their achievements in this game before they want to help me if they have less achievements required to finish the game.

My GT is Nagol2k. Feel free to message me on here or on Xbox any time regarding these achievements

Edit: GT is Nagol2k. Sorry about the confusion.

Edited by Bloodryin

Need 20 revive achievement, and 3 stuns in a row without dying achievement.

Gamertag: xInfuze

I will help others with whatever else they need.

Also, I need AC: Revelations DLC multiplayer achievements, so if anyone has that DLC and could help, that would be great.

Just send me a friend request and a message for either AC3 or ACR

Thanks!!

Hi guys, GT is TransTech, all I need is the achievement for 3 stuns without dying and I'm done, so if any group of guys can get together with me to help boost this last one I will be more then happy to stay with the group to help boost any and all assassins creed related achievements needed for both this game, Brotherhood and Revaluations, so hit me up if you need the help. :)

Hi guys, GT is TransTech, all I need is the achievement for 3 stuns without dying and I'm done, so if any group of guys can get together with me to help boost this last one I will be more then happy to stay with the group to help boost any and all assassins creed related achievements needed for both this game, Brotherhood and Revaluations, so hit me up if you need the help. :)

Add me ;)

GT: Castus

all I need is that achievement + the lone wolves.