About the 200 request achievement.

iGotFudge

So I know Egg School or Roller Roaster are probably my best bets for getting this done quickly, but after each round when it asks whether you'd like to go back to the Princedom or Play Again, if I keep choosing Play Again will it still count as a completed request? Or do I have to go back to the Princedom every time?

Edit : Alright so I just tried doing the Play Again option 4 times in a row and I checked if my Katamari count went up 4, it did. I'm guessing this means that choosing Play Again still counts towards my request count, but if anyone wants to confirm this I'd appreciate it.

Edited by iGotFudge

Alright I'm starting to think this method doesn't work after all. My Katamari count is up to 250 and I'm pretty sure I started doing Egg School over and over at around 150, I'll have to do another 25 or so rounds before I can be sure though.

And I should mention that I don't even have the 100 request achievement yet.

Edited by iGotFudge

• 1 month later...

You have to turn it into a star so it counts as a Katamari rolled up. It sucks that you have to keep loading, but by boosting egg school it goes by pretty fast. Patience is a virtue though as it gets pretty boring doing the same level over and over again.

• 1 year later...

gotta love how no one posted in the roadmap or the request achievement on the guide that you need to turn it into a star i was turning them to dust so save time on reading txt... pretty damn cool, did egg school like 100 times probly in one night :uzi:

• 1 month later...
gotta love how no one posted in the roadmap or the request achievement on the guide that you need to turn it into a star i was turning them to dust so save time on reading txt... pretty damn cool, did egg school like 100 times probly in one night :uzi:

Does turning them into stardust not count? I've been doing that the whole time.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...