Battle Master - "Use all skills in a Quick Match or Co-op mode"

yamayamayaamaa

• 4 weeks later...

Still trying to get this.

I've managed to get everything else EXCEPT for the Cleric's "Transport" skill.

It never seems to come up at all. Is there anything I can do to help get this skill? Like equip a particular weapon or buff, or allow the enemy team to swamp us etc?

I'm level 21 at the moment.

Edit: Nevermind. Second game I was in after this post, I managed to get it and the achievement. I left the cleric alone until I had level 5, then chose him. The skill randomly chose transport soon after.

Edited by Lord Terentius

Im trying to get Cleric`s skill, transport. Very frustrating, I even leveled up Cleric to 5 in 1 round and i dont see any skill by transports in quick respawn screen. Mostly Unlimited AP, 4000 happy money. Transport never show up in Y skills, only I see is Happy Miracle and Sacred Song. I also noticed it get hard to get Y skills when you are over 15 levels.

Any tips?

Edit: got it. People who may have trouble with it. Keep trying at it and if you stand by a respawn tower while leveled up, you more likely get transport skill by Cleric. Annoying achievement, btw.

Edited by Motorexskygtr32

Im trying to get Cleric`s skill, transport. Very frustrating, I even leveled up Cleric to 5 in 1 round and i dont see any skill by transports in quick respawn screen. Mostly Unlimited AP, 4000 happy money. Transport never show up in Y skills, only I see is Happy Miracle and Sacred Song. I also noticed it get hard to get Y skills when you are over 15 levels.

Any tips?

Edit: got it. People who may have trouble with it. Keep trying at it and if you stand by a respawn tower while leveled up, you more likely get transport skill by Cleric. Annoying achievement, btw.

As I mentioned in my guide, what skills come up are completely luck based and there is nothing to make it more or less likely to appear. The only things that will make sure with certainty that you get a certain skills will be if a class always has that skill with them or if you have an item equipped that lets you use that item. In both of those cases, you will have the skills right at the beginning of the match. Also, your rank has nothing to do with the luck involved with skills unlocking.

As I mentioned in my guide, what skills come up are completely luck based and there is nothing to make it more or less likely to appear. The only things that will make sure with certainty that you get a certain skills will be if a class always has that skill with them or if you have an item equipped that lets you use that item. In both of those cases, you will have the skills right at the beginning of the match. Also, your rank has nothing to do with the luck involved with skills unlocking.

Yeah, I understood now. However, I never seen transport buff since playing as Cleric for more than 10 hours. All suddenly, transport skill appears after 16 levels more often. Yes, I know it has nothing to do with ranks. Thanks for your insight, Kairi.

Yeah, I understood now. However, I never seen transport buff since playing as Cleric for more than 10 hours. All suddenly, transport skill appears after 16 levels more often. Yes, I know it has nothing to do with ranks. Thanks for your insight, Kairi.

No problem, glad to clear things up! :) I know what you mean since I played a very long time with Cleric and didn't get Happy Miracle or Resurrect for the longest time, and then they both popped up when I least expected it lol.

add me

HighGrade 91

if you wanna do some co op

You should post in the correct threads for that.

If you want to play for achievements please look here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=391580

If you were looking for people to play with just for fun please look here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=390650

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone having a hard time casting the clerk "transport" Y skill? I have gotten it a few times, but i can never get it to cast. When teammates come to help summon the skill, the yellow Y launch button flashes for a split second and then goes away.

Also, when i try to help summon a skill, it usually never keeps me helping. I have to keep hitting Y to help. More often then not, the skill is launched and I dont get credit for helping.

Anyone else having any similar problems?

Is anyone having a hard time casting the clerk "transport" Y skill? I have gotten it a few times, but i can never get it to cast. When teammates come to help summon the skill, the yellow Y launch button flashes for a split second and then goes away.

Also, when i try to help summon a skill, it usually never keeps me helping. I have to keep hitting Y to help. More often then not, the skill is launched and I dont get credit for helping.

Anyone else having any similar problems?

Ever since the recent update team skills like that one have been glitching. Looks like we will have to wait now for another update.

I'm glad I finally found some clarification on this achievement. The whole time I've been playing I've been thinking I had to use all 9 skills during one round but I can never get my level high enough to unlock them all before the round is over. Now I just need to keep track of all the skills I use and check them off. Thanks for the insights everyone!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...