The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

I don't think RDR was as great as everyone made it out to be - I'm sorry, but I fucking loathed the ending - but I still enjoyed it.

I loved RDR but a I noticed lot of people never saw the [spoiler="1]"second ending"

because they stopped playing.

(I know the games been out for ages now but you never can be too careful with anything)

Edited by Burnout x360a

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally had someone join. Turns out I'm pretty awesome at tennis and the person quit the match in the fourth game. I had someone else join about fifteen minutes later and just threw the match. So that's my advice, if you need tennis checked off the list and you're playing with randoms, throw the match so they don't bail. Maybe knock out the occasional Ace while you're serving to keep them guessing. ;)

I tried a similar tactic where I was keeping it pretty level and then I'd batter the guy on the final game. Unfortunately, he got bored and left. :/

I just spent the last 2 hours working on my crew rank names, motto and logo. I load the main page back up and ALL THE FUCKING NAMES ARE BACK TO DEFAULT (yes I saved)...and my motto is gone too. Logo doesn't want to load either...URRGGHH Fucking mother fucking cunts, its one thing after another with this god damn Rockstar Social Club.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The only massive complaint outside the naff storyline of fat old men with their FBI connections. Haven't started online yet which I am sure has other issues

A billion dollar game couldn't get missions replays right. If upon going for 100% completion, having to replay any mission again away from the original complete. Any criteria are added headshots, time, purchases etc etc.There is absolutely no "clean" mission restart within a replay without wasting 30 seconds to 1 minute back to load and then replaying once again. Redoing any replay lacks in the most simple of integrated features within that replay allowing for a clean new restarted run, without any loads.

Aside is a great game preferred the previous models for campaign. The campaign races here are easily, few rampages not secret, as ever many durp collectibles.

Finishing single steadily before any online not rushed

Edited by Shabba

Came home from the pub tonight, hoping to get a few hours of online in and the matchmaking system is driving me crazy.

I managed to get a few games in with Crazyness before the servers kicked me back into a different freeroam session. I was somehow separated from my friend and ended up in a different deathmatch, and finally I kept getting booted back to single player whenever I tried to accept Callum's invite. (Sorry about that Callum:()

Think I'll go to bed and try again tomorrow:mad:

AC4 is going to be a Christmas gift to myself, and I lost interest in CoD three years ago. That, and Pokemon died after Gen 3 in my opinion. But you sure do have a lot of your plate :p

Red Dead sucked, but Max Payne was so much fun. You're crazy.

I'm not getting all of them just talking in general. Yeah MP3 was fun but them load times:eek: atleast 30% of the time that games been in the xbox has been looking at a loading screen. Plus I'm stilled pissed I can't do NYMYC without some dumbass glitch fucking it up.

Who wants to press the A button 1 million times when trading stocks? FFS am I missing the input amount feature or the purchase full amount feature. Christ a 1 billion dollar game works on dimes in internal stock trading.

Maybe somebody can do the calculations, how much game time does it take, to trade buying 10 million worth of stocks priced at 100 dollars, pressing the A button how many times? I must be at in for how many days game time, and in real life hours? WTF is wrong? Have I missed some feature, because I think I should sue for RSI?

10 million at 100 dollar stocks = 100000 times pressing the A button. About 1 sec = 5 in game minutes 3 presses a second roughly 1000 presses per in game day 10 days in game to trade stock which will have likely devalued in that time, if infact the game hasn't paused. Taking about 2 half hours time on one character FU RS

Please correct if wrong cause I want to sue :p

Edited by Shabba

Who wants to press the A button 1 million times when trading stocks? FFS am I missing the input amount feature or the purchase full amount feature. Christ a 1 billion dollar game works on dimes in internal stock trading

You could always just hold the A button ;)

I booted the game up this morning and I've lost all my money..wtf is this a new issues?! Had about 60k last night now I have 12k? :confused: The only thing that is holding on are my stats and rank thank fuck.

Last night I ended up with my money back from the house I bought the night before, and still had the house? But did notice I lost about 3-4 platinum medals, and in the awards progress most stats are on zero even though I'd done most of the things ie death matches, races flown helicopters etc

My game has frozen 3 times today which has meant reboots, the console hasnt frozen just the game, and have gone from lvl 18 back to lvl 15 and lost in total over the 3 freezes about 80K now... I give up with the online of this game, every time I get just that little bit further get fucked over by their servers freezing, 6 hours played today and I am once again back at the starting point of where I was when I first started playing today. Absoloutely rediculous, there is no saving of your char data whilst playing until you choose leave GTA Online which is completely stupid design, it should back up your char data after every mission. In its current state I give up with this game its bullshit.

Last night I ended up with my money back from the house I bought the night before, and still had the house? But did notice I lost about 3-4 platinum medals, and in the awards progress most stats are on zero even though I'd done most of the things ie death matches, races flown helicopters etc

What a mess, nothing seems to be consistent in this game.

It scares me, the idea of returning to this game to play it and seeing I've lost medals/rank. That's all that matters to me now. I don't care about money anymore because I've earned too little and lost too much to worry about earning any more. If I get on and I've lost my character or a fair amount of platinums, goodbye, GTA V. I'll trade this game in with a few other things I've been meaning to get rid of and just get something else.

Why da fuq can I call any stripper once I got her number in GTA ONLINE!? Already lost Nikki's number and now I got Chastity's number but everytime I call her it's BUSY no matter what session or time of the day. Hello anybody!?

Nikki is sexy as fuck! I would have gotten her number but I don't have an apartment!

Nikki is sexy as fuck! I would have gotten her number but I don't have an apartment!

Sho nuff, damn hot but I only saw the same three everytime. Hopefully there will be any Stripper DLCs hahaha...doubt it. I had the number from Nikki but somehow I lost it. My little brother got her now and I got Chastity but both getting busy tone everytime! SUCKS.

Sho nuff, damn hot but I only saw the same three everytime. Hopefully there will be any Stripper DLCs hahaha...doubt it. I had the number from Nikki but somehow I lost it. My little brother got her now and I got Chastity but both getting busy tone everytime! SUCKS.

Always busy because they're damn sluts! ;)

It scares me, the idea of returning to this game to play it and seeing I've lost medals/rank. That's all that matters to me now. I don't care about money anymore because I've earned too little and lost too much to worry about earning any more. If I get on and I've lost my character or a fair amount of platinums, goodbye, GTA V. I'll trade this game in with a few other things I've been meaning to get rid of and just get something else.

My copy covered half the costs of Watchdogs lol

Always busy because they're damn sluts! ;)

There to busy at my apartment I guess lol. Honestly they always answers me.

Although I had nikki meter maxed out and for some reason I don't have her number on my phone.

Over all the MP is working great for me. Not losing money, I did not get kicked out of my apartment and I got some sexy cars. Running out of things to do but it works. :dance:

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread