Easy way to get mowing them down Achievement

I dont know if this works in private free roam but it does work in public free roam. Go to the fort in mexico with the cannons and gattling guns. You will need at least three people to help you get this and you will also be able to acomplish several challenges as well and you should also be able to pick up most wanted achievement. there is 2 gates into the fort, one has a gatling gun that can rain bullets all over it and the other two has two cannons overlooking it. We did it this morning with 5 of us and it took about an hour and a half to get the achievement. The best way is to stay in open chat with everyone so if people come around you you can let them know you are nmot trying to kill them just the cops trying to get you.

Sorry to The Chief who got caught in the crossfire this morning. Hope you read this and thanks to CL0CKWORKORANGE for the help on this

The best way is to stay in open chat with everyone so if people come around you you can let them know you are nmot trying to kill them just the cops trying to get you.

Yeah, well you must have gotten lucky. I've tried Most Wanted twice there telling people in open chat not to kill us and I'll still get sniped from the cliff. smh

Yeah, well you must have gotten lucky. I've tried Most Wanted twice there telling people in open chat not to kill us and I'll still get sniped from the cliff. smh

yep snipers are all over with op weps :(

gunna try this by myself read its doable to get the kills in private so ill do that and try find a posse to hang with for most wanted.

i like to catch snipers in a respawn and headshot them everything they come back. they get mad pretty quick and leave. i was trying to do pikes bason and someone was right behind us killing us while we were minding our own business.

they should make towns the only "pvp" areas in public so the hideouts can be done vs AI

or something similar

There was a topic about Most Wanted using Rathskeller Fork and that place has quickly become my favourite location in the game. It's an interesting place to defend once other players try to grief you.

Like the other guys have mentioned, lots of dudes will ride into your place and try to kill you You'll kill them easily, then they'll spawn somewhere high and distance and then pick you off. I don't get that, really. You've already proven that they're not good enough to take you out when you're already being hounded by cops, and they still feel like the bigger man when they snipe at you after spawning.

I never shoot people in Free Roam, but I join public games so the world feels somewhat "inhabited." This, however, means that I can't even play sometimes because some kid with auto-aim will sit there sniping at me as soon as I spawn. As soon as somebody kills me, I make their game a virtual hell.

Personally I find it most amusing when they're sniping at you but aren't good enough to even get a headshot (likely due to Casual aim; ) you can count the shots...One, two, three...Really kid? Use Expert if you're gonna try and kill me. This is when I pull out the Rolling Block and kill him as soon as he spawns, repeatedly, until he leaves the game or runs away once I've run out of ammo. (Yes I know that the Rolling Block is overpowered, but I like the gun. I'll use the Springfield sometimes, too...)

Yesterday I was hanging at Rathskeller and these guys wanted me to join their posse. I really didn't care to help them, but I wasn't gonna bother them. The one guy tried to use his mic to explain what they were doing, but 1) his volume was really goddamn low, 2) I didn't have my mic on to respond with. This his buddy came and killed me, even though the first guy just said that he explained the situation to me (his volume was finally loud enough for me to hear.) So, I kill the buddy, just the buddy, and just once. This is when the first guy kills me, and I return the favour...Now these guys aren't calling it even and they keep firing at me with some aim assist. This is when I pull out the Rolling Block and they can't do a thing. So what do they do? They invite some other friend to the Free Roam who's entered Legend Mode already, so I'm dreading this, and what does he do? Auto-aim with the bolt action and high power pistol.

Really? They weren't gonna man up and beat me themselves, so they invited a "better" player to come and "punish" me, but he's using goddamn auto-aim? He was no match for my Rolling Block, but he did get a few kills. Thankfully, they left the Free Roam after a couple minutes.

Sorry for getting a bit off-topic but the current theme of this discussion seemed fitting for my story.

Yesterday I was hanging at Rathskeller and these guys wanted me to join their posse. I really didn't care to help them, but I wasn't gonna bother them. The one guy tried to use his mic to explain what they were doing, but 1) his volume was really goddamn low, 2) I didn't have my mic on to respond with. This his buddy came and killed me, even though the first guy just said that he explained the situation to me (his volume was finally loud enough for me to hear.) So, I kill the buddy, just the buddy, and just once. This is when the first guy kills me, and I return the favour...Now these guys aren't calling it even and they keep firing at me with some aim assist. This is when I pull out the Rolling Block and they can't do a thing. So what do they do? They invite some other friend to the Free Roam who's entered Legend Mode already, so I'm dreading this, and what does he do? Auto-aim with the bolt action and high power pistol.

What did the first guy explain? Because I've been online yesterday, inviting people for the posse up achievement. The thing was that there was a little war in the posse. So I tried explaining things, but it didn't really work with all random people.

Also, how should I pronounce posse? Someone kept trying to get into get an argument by saying I insulted him.

I helped 1 friend get this one yesterday in the town with the cannons. In a PRIVATE match. He was on the gattling gun by the front entrance and I just killed everyone who tried to come in the back, while on foot. it took him about 45 minutes to go from 0 to 500 kills.

thats pretty good going really ill need to do this sucks you cant get it by replaying missions =/, would make things so much simpler

What did the first guy explain? Because I've been online yesterday, inviting people for the posse up achievement. The thing was that there was a little war in the posse. So I tried explaining things, but it didn't really work with all random people.

Also, how should I pronounce posse? Someone kept trying to get into get an argument by saying I insulted him.

Well the problem is, one exaplanation is the same as any other, so it doesn't matter what you say, some idiots will kill you anyway. These two guys were friends, one just happened to be dumb and killed me anyway after the other guy explained their situation (granted the guy who killed me wasn't there for the explanation, but still, the first guy said he made peace with me before the moron killed me.)

And posse is pronounced "paw-see". Paw as in an dog's paw, see as in...Well, seeing something.

Well the problem is, one exaplanation is the same as any other, so it doesn't matter what you say, some idiots will kill you anyway. These two guys were friends, one just happened to be dumb and killed me anyway after the other guy explained their situation (granted the guy who killed me wasn't there for the explanation, but still, the first guy said he made peace with me before the moron killed me.)

And posse is pronounced "paw-see". Paw as in an dog's paw, see as in...Well, seeing something.

Ok, thank you. So he just said he didn't want to fight, but then his friend shot you. Might be just that the friend didn't notice your icon change or something like that.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried the Browning Gun spot at El Matedero for about twenty minutes and only got about thirty kills. The Comments on this achievement suggested it would take 60-75 minutes. They weren't kidding. I feel this will be one of my last achievements I get, aside from the hardcore gambling ones!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
As I don't currently have a Gold Membership...I'll be severely happy if i can get this stupid thing in undead Nightmare.

Can confirm - I got this last night in El Presidio playing Undead Nightmare. Still takes a while, but the undead just keep coming. I used the canon to the right of the gattling gun (looking out of the fort) and could choose targets from the left and right. Easy achievement and thanks to the folks here who led me to it!

I think the counter resets, so any kills from the SP campaign and multiplayer don't count, but you still get up to 500 pretty quick.