L.A. Noire Case Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the guide (so far)! Just a heads up, as an alternative during the Studio Secretary Murder Homicide Case, you (and every other guide I've found) have the trip to Mensch's bar set up in two parts. On my first non-five star play through, I went to the liquor store first, then questioned McCaffery with all three questions after. Whether or not this affects the liquor store owners questions, I'm not entirely sure, but if it doesn't, it would be a great alternative to accidentally letting Rusty drive and missing the second part of Mensch's bar. Hope that helps.

What is this "things to do" that you speak of?

calm down killer. the post above is a simple question. so i take it you are a personal friend of the thread creator?

Yes we are friends, what does that have to do with you? and i answered your simple question with a simple answer. he is working on the guide. and there will be more when its ready obviously. honestly what didn't you get from what i bolded? in the mean time use other guides...

Edited by Annalie

Yes we are friends, what does that have to do with you? and i answered your simple question with a simple answer. he is working on the guide. and there will be more when its ready obviously. honestly what didn't you get from what i bolded? in the mean time use other guides...

trying to understand why you are getting butthurt and defensive over a simple question that myself and others have asked. so easy and back off chief.

Yeah I'll be working on it the next couple days again, sorry for delays. I worked 8 straight days in a row and also just bought a new car so things have been semi hectic (I have been on a little bit and doing some boosting, just couldnt put the time in to do a full case and write a guide). Cases take me about 2 hours sometimes with having to do the writing and capturing gameplay. :)

great guide...but there is one thing i didnt understand in the lipstick murder case the last interview with the husband ...i followed your guide and i only got one out of four right....i dont understand

I double checked, it seems right to me. Did you collect the clues in a different order and have the questions listed differently?