PC Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

Hi there, I'm looking to help out a group of like minded peeps to run through the ranked and private matches.

I can keep three user accounts running on my pc (hence the weapons kills are all done) but I can't do six accounts so I need to boost this the old fashioned way.

I'm based in the uk, and week day evenings are best for me . GT = chronicpaul

Bye for now

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
good luck way that as i had to play way 4 randoms to get this but thb there was this one player from the usa and we did the last to act and it was so fucking hard man

i need all the tags

I tried searching for people but no one seems to play the campaign anymore. If you want to get all the cog tags, send me a message and maybe we can go thorugh the campaign together. That way I can get the co-op ach. and Ill help you find the cog tags. I could do insane mode on my own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My computer sucks so I have to run the game on my laptop. Unfortunately, I can only get one account going at a time on my laptop, otherwise it crashes. Anybody want to take in a charity case so I can knock out the multiplayer achievements? :/

Sure, I have no problem. Do you have more people lined up? Gt is rareionewoif

Anybody need co-op ach. let me know, we'll work something out.

Edited by yruluis

Sure, I have no problem. Do you have more people lined up? Gt is rareionewoif

Anybody need co-op ach. let me know, we'll work something out.

You are the first thus far. I need co-op as well, especially since I lost all my campaign data at some point in time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone to boost the ranked Seriously... achievement with and maybe the Not so Serious achievement if things go well.

I can run 3 accounts at the same time so we should be able to get 500+ kills per hour. I am looking for someone else who can also run at least 3 user accounts.

Send me a message on Xbox Live or TA.

I am looking for a co-op partner. I need to finish as Dom with return the favor so maybe a run on Hardcore and a run on insane? or casual/insane. I also need the online achievements. and some help figuring out how to run multiple copies of the game. I have 4 accounts but I'm not sure how to run multiple copies at a time.

Message me here or on XBL gamertag xMidget Furyx.

I need to finish the campaign on hardcore/insane, I pretty much need help with that because I can't beat it by myself, need the dom achievement too, other than that I'm down for boosting mp if anyone needs extra people, but I'd really like to get this campaign stuff done, I have teh last act loaded and ready to go so we can do that and then the dom achievement on casual difficulty no problem.

<----GT

• 3 weeks later...