Let there be Light - 10G

You have restored power

Float like a Butterfly - 15G

You avoid getting hit with style.

Nordic Walking - 10G

Unlike Stucky, you enjoy incontestable health

benefits. Namely, you're not dead.

Bright Falls' Finest - 20G

You'll finally managed to make that phone call.

Under a Thin Layer of Skin - 10G

You disobyed the Park Ranger's instruction.

Finder's Keepers - 20G

You have discovered five of the hidden chest

Back! Back! I Say! - 10G

You bought yourself some breathing time with a flare.

Missed by a Mile - 25G

You managed a slow-motion dodged 20 times.

Paging Mr. Wake - 20G

You have discovered 25 manuscript pages.

Right of Way - 10G

You have peeled 15 Taken off your bumpers.

Park Ranger - 15G

You survived Elderwood National Park.

Damn Good Cup of Coffee - 20G

You have found 25 Coffee Thermoses

They're Heeere! - 20G

You have destroyed 20 poltergiest objects

Heavy Metal - 10G

You destroyed the bulldozer.

The Six Gun Scribe - 20G

You capped 100 Taken with the Revolver.

Iron Horse - 10G

You made the traine engine run out steam.

Wheels Within Wheels - 20G

You found the kidnapper, but what he had to say wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Boob Tube - 5G

You checked out some important message.

Energized! -10G

You changed batteries 100 times.

Thunder and Lightning - 20G

50 Taken have felt your fury. Also, your flashbangs.

Collateral Carnage - 20G

20 Taken have been drowned, electrocuted, or dispatched by some other inderect means.

Child of the Elder God - 10G

You shone a light upon this night of otherworldly fiends.

Perchance to Dream - 20G

Oh, so THAT'S what happened.

Medical Opinions - 10G

Listen to Hartman's Recordings.

Drink 'Em Up - 10G

Put de lime the coconut twice

Gatekeeper - 10G

Cut the power to the transformer yard.

The Lady of the Light - 20G

Discover the secret she guards.

Tornado Wrangler - 20G

Defeat the tornado.

Departure - 40G

Complete the game on Normal difficulty.

Hardboiled Water - 40G

Complete the game on Hard difficulty.

Alan, Wake Up -50G

Compelte the game on Nightmare difficulty.

If it Flies, It Burns - 20G

Burn 1,000 Birds

Taken Season - 20G

Defeat 50 Taken with the hunting rifle.

It's Not Just a Typewriter Brand - 20G

QWERTY? DVORAK? 50 Taken know it's neither

What Light Through Yonder Window - 20G

Defeat 50 Taken with the flaregun, the way Shakespeare intended.

Come On, Come All - 10G

Kill four Taken with a single shot from the flaregun.

Sound and Fury - 10G

Kill four Taken with a single flashbang.

Two for the Price of One - 10G

Kill two Taken with a single shotgun blast.

Carny - 10G

Knock over five can pyramids.

Meet the Deadline - 30G

In "Mirror's Peak", make it from the Coalm Mine Museum to Cauldron Lake in 40 minutes.

An Idyllic Small Town - 30G

Make it through the "Night Life in Bright Falls" in one go without dying or restarting even once.

Gunless Wonder - 30G

Make it to Cauldren Lake without firing a single shot in, "On the Road to Cauldron Lake"

Every Nook and Cranny - 30G

Discover all of the hidden chest.

Picking Up After Yourself - 30G

Find all of the manuscript pages in Normal mode.

Collector's Edition - 50G

Find all the manuscript pages in the game, including the ones in Nightmare mode.

Hypercaffeinated - 30G

Discover all coffee thermoses.

KBF-FM - 30G

Listen to all of the radio shows.

Couch Potato - 30G

Watch every single TV show.

Bright Falls Aficionado - 30G

Absorb every bit of local history and culture.

Edited by Vonzipper

That one about completing the game without dying or restarting..

Not looking forward to that one, I was hoping to rent this and just play through once on Nightmare difficulty.

Doesn't look like thats gonna be possible thanks to this achievement :(

You can't play the game once for 100%, Nightmare have to be unlocked by playing Hard first.

I just think it's nice with exciting and intriguing achievements like these. I like that they have put some time and effort into making 'em!

there are no achievements for completeing the game without dieing just certain parts. and night mare is unlocked from the beginning lol.

the one that seems that it will take the longest will be burn 1000 birds if u ask me lol.

graphics are really good

i hear the game is short but oh well i think worth a rent but not worth the 80 for collectors edition for sure. im gonna cancel and put the 10 towards red dead.

there are no achievements for completeing the game without dieing just certain parts. and night mare is unlocked from the beginning lol.

the one that seems that it will take the longest will be burn 1000 birds if u ask me lol.

graphics are really good

i hear the game is short but oh well i think worth a rent but not worth the 80 for collectors edition for sure. im gonna cancel and put the 10 towards red dead.

Nightmare isn't unlocked from the beginning. You have to clear Normal or Hard first. Collectibles carry over though, which is nice (so you only need to find a few extra pages on nightmare). Collectibles themselves are fairly ok to find. Think I finished missing a handful of thermoses, signs and manuscript pages. Finding the last couple of thermoses will probably take the longest (ones you've previously found won't show up, so I'll look for the rest on nightmare mode).

Burning 1000 birds is easily done over the course of the game. You'd have to actively try not to do it (and even then, I don't know if you can avoid it).

Could some1 that has the chievos tell me how to get the Meet the Deadline and Gunless Wonder achievment.

They're both fairly easy to get. Simply load up the part of the episode you need (I think "Meet the Deadline" is the last part of Episode 3, and "Gunless Wonder" is the first part of Episode 6).

For "Meet the Deadline", just rush through the level on normal. Try to avoid as many fights as you can (run towards light, etc.). Don't bother searching for collectibles. When you character says "I could see lights on the lake. It had to be a boat" or something to that effect, the achievement should pop.

For "Gunless Wonder", again try to avoid fights. You're not allowed shoot, but you can use flares and flashbangs. These you'll want to save until later in the level though. Try to run towards light, and stay in vehicles as much as possible. If you're surrounded, pop a flare. Later when you get attacked by those fast phasing taken, use flashbangs. Further in to the level you'll have to move blocks by tapping A (while being attacked by taken, since you can't kill them easily without weapons). Simply drop a flare, push the block a bit, and drop another flare when the first goes out. This will hold them back.

Both achievements are fairly easy to get, and should only take you a short time. You're also able to die and restart from a checkpoint in both (running towards scripted twisters is a bad idea >.< ).

hello, i need help...

boob tube.... which episode and where? I heard ep 4? I got all the tv shows, but missed this one?!

the other is hard.... gunless wonder.... did it yesterday... huh more like tried it... went to the tornado at the end...?! no more flashbangs.... how do you do it? I only used flashbangs and flares.... so any hint i did wrong? Do i have to kill the tornado with the flashbangs???? when do you get the achievement?

ok thx and what about the other one?

the other is hard.... gunless wonder.... did it yesterday... huh more like tried it... went to the tornado at the end...?! no more flashbangs.... how do you do it? I only used flashbangs and flares.... so any hint i did wrong? Do i have to kill the tornado with the flashbangs???? when do you get the achievement?

I've been watching for this game since like 2005, so I don't have a problem going through it at least twice. I'll probably slam through it on normal and then finish the collectables and achievements on Nightmare mode. Trying to keep my spoilers to a minimum.

I've been watching for this game since like 2005, so I don't have a problem going through it at least twice. I'll probably slam through it on normal and then finish the collectables and achievements on Nightmare mode. Trying to keep my spoilers to a minimum.

I played on hard first, after that I played every episode again in different order to get the collectibles I needed for the achievements.

After that I played yet again on Nightmare.

This because I didn't want to have to run around looking for collectibles when the enemies hit pretty hard and are tough to kill