FREE Jungle Tai dlc character!

II D0NUT II

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few people asking for codes in this thread. A reminder of the rules:

Codes (Trial/Game/Etc.)

We do not allow the selling/trading/asking/buying/giving away/etc. of codes on this site. This could include 48 hour trial codes, DLC content codes, arcade game codes, etc. Any posts regarding codes will be infracted and deleted.

If anyone could help out a few (UK based) COG with a code, I'd appreciate it a metric f#@kton!! :)

I'm a UK-based COG, so if any fellow (US) Gears were so kind enough as to donate a few codes to those who do not qualify for the promotion, it would be GREATLY appreciated. :bow:

I posted this above, but it would appear people have missed it:

There are a few people asking for codes in this thread. A reminder of the rules:

Codes (Trial/Game/Etc.)

We do not allow the selling/trading/asking/buying/giving away/etc. of codes on this site. This could include 48 hour trial codes, DLC content codes, arcade game codes, etc. Any posts regarding codes will be infracted and deleted.

Weird. My mom and I both have the same plan on our phones. We have different phones of course but when I tried to do this it said "Sorry, this service is not available for your service plan." Did it with my moms phone and it worked perfectly, I dont get it. Anyway, I got mine.