• Metallica
    • Megadeth
    • Both
    • Neither

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love them both, but I love Metallica more.

EDIT: To OP: So do I vote for Metallica or both?

Sidenote: When I go see Megadeth for the first time on March 22nd, I plan on wearing the Metallica shirt I got when I saw them last October. I hope to not get shanked while doing so.

Edited by Burning Karma

I love all their older stuff, In My Darkest Hour has got to be one of the best songs ever. Master of Puppets is probably the best album ever. So I vote too hard to choose.

I haven't heard darkest hour but i would like too and Master of Puppets, is just simply a master piece :rock.

I love them both, but I love Metallica more.

EDIT: To OP: So do I vote for Metallica or both?

Sidenote: When I go see Megadeth for the first time on March 22nd, I plan on wearing the Metallica shirt I got when I saw them last October. I hope to not get shanked while doing so.

And Saiyu hahaha you should be fine but let me know how that works out, and I agree with you so vote both :p

Edited by XxFrAsZeRxX

I use to be a really big Metallica fan (Not much anymore) and my friends would always say how much Megadeth sucked and how much Dave Mustaine was a toss. So I listened to a few songs by Megadeth, and I find nothing wrong with them or Dave Mustaine. But I voted Neither, (Don't get me wrong I like them both) but I don't listen to alot of that style of music anymore so yeah. I'm more into Hardcore / Deathcore music now.

For me it's neither.

I've tried listening to Metallica and I just really didn't like it. =/

Plus I really can't stand these teenagers that go on and on about how they love Metallica when it's obvious that it's just because they are popular. :biglaugh:p

Haha I like metallica cuz they are good, not cuz their popular :p.

And hahahaha norman thats a great pic :woop:

I chose Metallica, because they are the best! I've seen them twice and was never upset! Last show was 11/14/09 at Madison Square Garden. I was going to see Megadeth at the American Carnage Tour next week, but sadly they postponed it, because of surgery. But, I like how Metallica sounds, they sound more realistic to me. I like Megadeth, but they don't draw out my energy like Metallica.

Mustaine is a bitch anyway. Believes hes a God... :ass