How Long/Driving me nutz

nfgmusicPaul

In the guide it doesn't state how long this game is. I enjoy doing a quest now and then(Oblivion,Fallout 3,Animal Crossing) but come on...No quest markers on a mini map, u have to bring up the map every time and scroll down to the quest your doing and try to find the little green and red dots=time consuming when I could be playing Bioshock 2...

• 2 weeks later...
In the guide it doesn't state how long this game is. I enjoy doing a quest now and then(Oblivion,Fallout 3,Animal Crossing) but come on...No quest markers on a mini map, u have to bring up the map every time and scroll down to the quest your doing and try to find the little green and red dots=time consuming when I could be playing Bioshock 2...

yo man this game is not for you its an RPG its gonna be long if your not into it goto bioshock 2 im liking the game and have no complaints as of yet

I love Bioshock, but I also love these types of RPG's. As to how long the game is...well it all depends on how much you want to get out of a game like this. I've haven't played yet but I assume you can walk around accepting side quests and I'm almost sure you could spelunk a cave or two, but if you just want to Linear yourself through to beat it by all means go for the gold. Well I suppose that would be a Bronze being that you won't get as many achievements as the rest of us grinders but either way that's the beauty of video games right? To each our own. Have fun, else what's the point?

• 2 weeks later...

This game is totally old school, and I love it. The game really has you make use of everything, items and scrolls, and expects that you explore a lot.