2000 Gamerscore in a game?

Bheounecs

I'm very new with this 360-achievements stuff but I've been lookin around a bit on this site so I get the point now. Maybe this has been talked about earlier in another thread but I saw Halo 3 has 1750 points with 79 achievements total. I wonder if there will be a game with 2000 gamerscore or 100 achievements. Wouldn't that be cool. 1000G with 100 achievements, 10G /Achiev. Or 200 Achievements with 5G. :Angel

Well you get my point... Is this possible or what do you think? (Ofcourse it's possible, more that I couldn't "find" the right word in english for it...) :blurp

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very new with this 360-achievements stuff but I've been lookin around a bit on this site so I get the point now. Maybe this has been talked about earlier in another thread but I saw Halo 3 has 1750 points with 79 achievements total. I wonder if there will be a game with 2000 gamerscore or 100 achievements. Wouldn't that be cool. 1000G with 100 achievements, 10G /Achiev. Or 200 Achievements with 5G. :Angel

Well you get my point... Is this possible or what do you think? (Ofcourse it's possible, more that I couldn't "find" the right word in english for it...) :blurp

i guess it could easily happen if they continue to roll out dlc (downloadable content). The closest i've seen to 100achivements in a game i think is The Orange Box, i think it's 99 if i'm not mistaken.

i guess it could easily happen if they continue to roll out dlc (downloadable content). The closest i've seen to 100achivements in a game i think is The Orange Box, i think it's 99 if i'm not mistaken.

Wow 99, thats cool. Better check that out haha! :woop:

Thank you guys for your answers! :) So nice...

Edited by AOS Puck

No it won't. Microsoft already made rules, I belive i read them on here.

The rules are

A retail game can have a maximum of 50 achievements and 1000G. After one quarter of the games relise it can have an additional 250G added on to it. After three qurters the game can reach it's maximum 1750G.

Edited by Tufty

The rules are

A retail game can have a maximum of 50 achievements and 1000G. After one quarter of the games relise it can have an additional 250G added on to it. After three qurters the game can reach it's maximum 1750G.

Orange Box has 99 achievements.

Is it just me... But does someone else feel like 1000G is a nice limit... I have seen games got like 1325 or something like that... It's an odd number, can't find the right words here but my point here is that it looks more nice with 1000G... Its more clean haha... Does someone feel me in here? :)

The rules are

A retail game can have a maximum of 50 achievements and 1000G. After one quarter of the games realize it can have an additional 250G added on to it. After three qurters the game can reach it's maximum 1750G.

They actually go by the passing of the fiscal (financial) quarters not how long the game has been out. Basically according to the rules orginally listed once a game comes out it can have a retail max of a 1000GS. If the developer wants to they could add DLC at the game's release that would add up to 250GS. A lot of people get confused and think that the game has to be out for 3 months before it can get a raise. For example say a game came out in March. Well the publisher can add 250GS via DLC. Now Jan - March is the 1st fiscal quarter of the year. Once March ends and 2nd quarter begins they can add another 250GS. July marks 3rd quater and the earliest that the developer could raise the GS another 250 if the game was released 1st quarter. Basically for every financial quarter that a game has been out the GS can be raised by 250GS until the max of 1750GS can be hit.

They actually go by the passing of the fiscal (financial) quarters not how long the game has been out. Basically according to the rules orginally listed once a game comes out it can have a retail max of a 1000GS. If the developer wants to they could add DLC at the game's release that would add up to 250GS. A lot of people get confused and think that the game has to be out for 3 months before it can get a raise. For example say a game came out in March. Well the publisher can add 250GS via DLC. Now Jan - March is the 1st fiscal quarter of the year. Once March ends and 2nd quarter begins they can add another 250GS. July marks 3rd quater and the earliest that the developer could raise the GS another 250 if the game was released 1st quarter. Basically for every financial quarter that a game has been out the GS can be raised by 250GS until the max of 1750GS can be hit.

Thats what I said, well ment. I just never explained it as well as you.