The 1 Flag Club

Eatpancakes

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, I made it in the club. :(

If for some reason I can't find it, I've read where people have suggested to clear your game cache. This doesn't clear your game save file does it? I wanted to check before I did that.

No its doesn't delete your save, just all the updates, system info etc so every game U load up will need updating again?

but I 'cleared' the cache and I still couldn't find the last poxy flag in the kingdom - so when I went through 2nd time for the convo & glitches achievements did it in 1 hit then starting from 1 doing it in numerical order from assassincreedmaps.com so I knew I was not missing any, as the flags matched the number - if u know what I mean

Have you guys tried my guide? It has screenshots which I find greatly increases the chances of finding those pesky missing flags!! It's in my sig!

yea your websites the best...but anyways...

you can count me in on this club..1 in the kingdom..any recommendations?

yea your websites the best...but anyways...

you can count me in on this club..1 in the kingdom..any recommendations?

Yeah, I have 99/100 in the kingdom and I just counted and realized I have 1 missing Templar from somewhere. I would guess he is in the kingdom as well. When I get to the end of the game, I'm gonna clear my cache and go searching. The cities are easy to go back through but the kingdom has so many freakin' guards that instantly want to attack. Especially in the camp areas.

Have you guys tried my guide? It has screenshots which I find greatly increases the chances of finding those pesky missing flags!! It's in my sig!

Yes your site is great!

but i am still at 59/60 templars.. and i have no idea in wich erea it could be! :confused:

I went to every green dot... but when i already killed 20 templars when i completed the game..

so i have no freaking idea where he could be...

any idea's somebody? is there maybe one glitched one known?? or could it be any templar?

hate to go through every erea again!!

Edit:

i found the glitched one! mine was in Damascus... now only the lucy achievement.. PFFFF!

Effective at 10:11 Est 3/13/2008...

I resign from the 1 flag club...100% DONE

SHOUT OUT TO FiReStOrM^ without him...i would have given up on ALL flag and templar acheivements..thanks dude..

and good luck to the rest of you

P.S. mine was #99 in the kingdom on firestorms site...

I was in the club for aaaaaages since I missed one in Jerusalem. But after a while of leaving it as I couldn't be bothered, I decided to go back and relook for it but looking for all the flags in the poor area all over again. Luckily I found it after I looked for the second flag, I was so chuffed to get the 1000 points. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I had one flag left in the Kingdom. With 100 freakin' flags I guess this is to be expected. I tried searching for it with no luck. I had to load a new game to make sure I got them all the second time around. It was tedious but worth it.

this is why b4 i move onto the main objective i make sure i save all civilians and get all flags within that section, i use the check list with the maps on assassinscreed-maps.co

Did that and still the flags glitched. This game is not good enough to play through all over again.

2 flags missing in Kingdom, 1 flag missing in Damascus. I was so pissed that I stopped trying for like 3 months but I might give it a go tonight.

Edit: Just found the 2 flags in Kingdom! Wow, I can't believe I missed them. I'm gonna do Damascus and Jerusalem tomorrow. There is hope yet to 100% it.

ya i am not part of the club YET:confused:

but still need help getting i think #67 on the post in like a big broken-down garden was just hopingany of you could help i have to make my way up to the top of a bronken down wall the jump to a post to get one flag then a big jump to other post witch i end up get really badly hurt or dead i have tryed everything and never can get just hopeing anyone knows what i am on about so i dont have to join this nasty club:eek:

i have 92 flags in the kindom and still have a couple a red dots and my god forsaken map haha just need help on that one flag cheers for any help give good luck to all

Lango90:)

but still need help getting i think #67 on the post in like a big broken-down garden was just hopingany of you could help i have to make my way up to the top of a bronken down wall the jump to a post to get one flag then a big jump to other post witch i end up get really badly hurt or dead i have tryed everything and never can get

You have to have the GRAB capability. If you are at that point in the game where you have gained the grab capability then when you jump to the pillar, GRAB and then climb up. It still takes some practice tho. :) Search this forum to find out when you get the grab capability to know if you are there.