Sixpounder94

Ok, I just finished the campaign and got the final avatar award I needed (Marcus' Doo-Rag). I went to edit my avatar and I couldn't find ANY of the unlockables...can anyone help me? Knowing my luck its something really simple I'm overlooking...

Grats and thanks for ruing the surprise! jk, I was wondering what the last award was. All you simply have to do is go to customize your avatar via the dashboard, then select awards. There you will find avatar awards unlocked by specific games.

Grats and thanks for ruing the surprise! jk, I was wondering what the last award was. All you simply have to do is go to customize your avatar via the dashboard, then select awards. There you will find avatar awards unlocked by specific games.

I've already did that, but all it does is brings up a screen that says:

Introducing Awards

Look for opportunities on Xbox 360 to earn unique avatar clothes, accessories, and props.

Avatar awards are given for completing a variety of goals

(Yes, I have unlocked other avatar items before as well)

I've also went to Headwear, and its not there either...

also, it shows in System Options > Memory > Avatar Items that I have all of the Gears Of War 3 items, but none of them are showing up... :(

Edit: I restarted my Xbox, and now they're showing up, but it's saying I don't have the Doo-Rag unlocked... :/ even though it says in game its unlocked...what the hell?

Edited by Sixpounder94

I've already did that, but all it does is brings up a screen that says:

Introducing Awards

Look for opportunities on Xbox 360 to earn unique avatar clothes, accessories, and props.

Avatar awards are given for completing a variety of goals

(Yes, I have unlocked other avatar items before as well)

I've also went to Headwear, and its not there either...

also, it shows in System Options > Memory > Avatar Items that I have all of the Gears Of War 3 items, but none of them are showing up... :(

Edit: I restarted my Xbox, and now they're showing up, but it's saying I don't have the Doo-Rag unlocked... :/ even though it says in game its unlocked...what the hell?

There was an issue with Xbox live earlier today and the dashboard. Really pissed a lot of people off, myself included. I would wager that maybe that might be why you are having issues, but it's just a shot in the dark. Dunno what to tell you. :S

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I have the same issue - was there ever a fix?

In game, the do-rag is unlocked and I have completed the campaign.

Out of game, the guide button shows 3 of 4 unlocked and in the avatar editor the do-rag is also locked as well?

I'm in the process of completing the campaign again (on insane) and I'm hoping it will unlock again so to speak - but this is an odd issue!

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I have the same issue - was there ever a fix?

In game, the do-rag is unlocked and I have completed the campaign.

Out of game, the guide button shows 3 of 4 unlocked and in the avatar editor the do-rag is also locked as well?

I'm in the process of completing the campaign again (on insane) and I'm hoping it will unlock again so to speak - but this is an odd issue!

I beat the game on insane the other day, and it still didnt give me the avatar item, so dont get your hopes up :( I'm still trying to find a way to get it...

When I earned it, I went to put it on, but it wasn't there - I actually had to download it first before I put it on - in the avatar, check the rewards section (hazy memory fuzzed more by beer) and it was there - everything else I'd earned was already there, so I'm not sure why I had to download that specifically....

so how do you earn the bandana?

what other avatar items are there?

A locust drone mask for Welcome to Beast mode achievement(beat all 12 waves of beast)

Horde tshirt for Welcome to Horde Mode achievement (beat first 10 waves of horde)

Marcus' doo-rag for beating the campaign any difficulty

• 1 month later...

I just checked this today and I am also missing this from my avatar awards. The requirements have most definitely been satisfied. The in game stats & awards even recognizes it as being earned. For whatever reason it's not unlocking on the Xbox. I'll be messing around with it but if anyone figures something out, please share.

• 1 year later...