Just played the ufc 2009 demo!!!

IT IS GREAT! I CAN SEE HOW THIS WILL BE A GREAT ONLINE GAME. CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO I MADE PREDICTING UFC 97 ICEMAN VS SHOGUN

I GOT THE DEMO EARLY THROUGH GAMESTOP TODAY BUT IT WILL HIT THE MARKETPLACE ON APRIL 23, 2009. IT COMES WITH A HOW TO FIGHT MODE THAT BREAKS DOWN EVERYTHING & A UFC 97 BOUT: ICEMAN VS SHOGUN. IT LOOKS LIKE A REAL UFC PPV FROM THE REF TO THE INTROS DOWN TO THE SEXY CARD GIRLS!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc9YeVL22Qg]YouTube - UFC 97 REDEMPTION: ICEMAN VS SHOGUN "XBOX 360 DEMO"[/ame]

I have a extra code for ufc 2009 demo here it is first come first gets the download! Enjoy who ever gets this!

Download code:

P24c9-chkyp-wjrtj-9b4ch-wjgvq

so you got access to the demo early b/c u pre-ordered? i pre-ordered the game also what do i have to do just go up there and let em know i pre-ordered and theyll give me the code?

I guess gamestop mangers were told to give out there demo cards to people who pre-order since the demo got delayed. Some stores only had 7 or so cards, other stores had quite a few. Best to call and see if they still got some. If you're lucky enough to get one before next week, it's a amazing experience.

Does anybody else have a spare demo code? Because if so I could use to dowload the demo on a new account and share the account with everyone here so they can get it from the download history.

People attempted to do this on the official forum but the list of peope on there at any one time is so high it's not working, whereas here not many people are online at any one time so it will probably get to everyone quicker.

yeah i got it earlier its pretty sick ive been trying to get a triangle but i cant for the life of me, had a few sick head kick and superman punch knockouts so far it looks like this game is gonna be awesome! i cant figure out how to do the flying knee! id appreciate any help with that and also if anyones done a flying armbar yet id LOVE to know how to do that as well haha

Does anybody else have a spare demo code? Because if so I could use to dowload the demo on a new account and share the account with everyone here so they can get it from the download history.

People attempted to do this on the official forum but the list of peope on there at any one time is so high it's not working, whereas here not many people are online at any one time so it will probably get to everyone quicker.

Thats a good idea, Ive did this with friends to get the RE5 demo. But I think maybe you should start a thread on sharing an account for the UFC demo? If we get a code...

Call up your local gamestops and ask if they have any demo codes left, they'll require you to put down a $5 pre-order and if you're nice enough they may even let you do it over the phone.

I have two gamestops around here and there was only one demo code left at one but the other one had a bunch - I ended up picking up a few for some friends.

Game is a lot of fun, definitely looking forward to it.

I am very impressed with the game, the ground game is very smooth (As little as they were showing it, I thought it would be bad). I just need to play against a hard difficulty AI or a person to see how well it manages (Or myself for that matter).

This game confused the crap out of me lol. After playing SFIV for almost a week straight it was too much for me to switch controls like that. Plus there are just so many moves to do.

The Gamestop I went to only had three cards; stealthfully, I came out of with two of them:woop:

Don't trade anything with this knob (ultimate gearhead)!!! Check through the posts he has made... He seems to have an awful lot of stuff he's won ay??? I game him a 1 month xbl redeem code for something in return, and he gave me a used code and hasn't replied in days! I will be posting this in every thread he participates in so people are aware.