Rate the last game you played...

Mr Bungle

Fallout : New Vegas 8.5/10

Great game, but way too short imo, I completed the game without realizing I was on the last main quest, and now I can't play after finishing this game, I thought it was like Fallout 3 with the broken steel dlc, where you can continue your playthrough even after finishing the main story... but still, it's a great game

Fixed :)

3,was ok,not that good,but 5 I liked the best never could make myself play Warriors of Rock after the demo playing a bit of that awful Quest mode. :p

I'd give GH5 a healthy 7.5/10 The setlist is seriously the only thing wrong with it. I enjoy the challenges they made for the songs and all that, but I just prefer the setlist/mechanics of 3 the most.

Bro tip: Your sig is waaaay too huge. I'd recommend having it fixed.

I'd give GH5 a healthy 7.5/10 The setlist is seriously the only thing wrong with it. I enjoy the challenges they made for the songs and all that, but I just prefer the setlist/mechanics of 3 the most.

Bro tip: Your sig is waaaay too huge. I'd recommend having it fixed.

Naw my sig is within reason ive had this sig like this for like over a week lol.

Blashemphy. 5"s setlist was amazingily better then 3's. I hated the challenges in 5 never bothered with them. :p

Call of Duty Black Ops II Uprising DLC

Mob of the Dead - 9/10. Absolutely awesome zombies map. Alcatraz was an awesome idea. New features such as Afterlife, Hell's Retriever, Brutus and the Plane Easter Egg were great.

The Multiplayer maps (Studio, Magma, Encore and Vertigo) 7.5/10 - I liked these 4 maps more then the Revolution bunch. Not really right into these as of yet, but will be once I finish up the achievements.

Hell Yeah: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit. 7.5/10

Got it on sale, 480msp. Didn't fancy paying 1200msp for it. But it is actually quite a bit of fun, with some decent humour. Simple enough game to pick up and play, but once I complete it I don't see any replay value. But for the cheap price, it's worth a punt. Looks an easy 400g

Far Cry 3 - 7/10

I enjoyed this game, but it was far from perfect. The story was mediocre and all the characters were extremely one-dimensional and unlikeable. There were also several missions in the campaign that were completely unnecessary; it felt like they were put in just to make the game seem longer.

I was actually about to give this game a lower score, but a scene near the end of the game almost completely redeemed the campaign for me. I don't want to spoil anything, but it involves a chopper and a certain piece of music... :)

This probably sounds overly negative, but I did enjoy the game as a whole. The gameplay was solid, and I loved running around the jungle collecting things and doing the hunting missions. The story and characters are really important for me when it comes to games, though, and those are two areas where this game just fell on its face.

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm - 8/10

I haven't played many of the main series games, but I still enjoyed this. The Ryhthm games played smoothly, and didn't seem to sacrifice song flow for difficulty like Rhythm Thief did.

Blazblue CS Extend - 8.5/10

Better story than most, if not all; fighting games. Which is an immediate plus. The gameplay isn't my very favorite as far as fighting games go, but it's definitely solid.