Achievement Trading Thread

iMartin AFC

Need to do the following achievements:

1. Friends now Enemies? - Win a online friendlies season (25 :gsicon:)

2. Friendly - Complete a match in Ultimate Team against a friend. (10 :gsicon:)

2. Marquee Signing - Sign a player worth 15,000 coins using Buy Now. (30 :gsicon:)

*For the Marquee Signing achievement I need someone to buy a player of mine for 15,000 first because I don't have 15,000 coins but I will re-buy the player and fund whoever the amount of coins back.*

I also have an idea on how to do/boost some of the Head to Head achievements as well.

Going to be online tomorrow throughout the day. My time zone is GMT. So just send me a message telling me your from x360a so I know who you are. Really hoping to get this achievements done tomorrow!

GT: Bluntedd x

http://www.lusogamer.com/live/default/gamercard_nxe/Bluntedd%20x.png

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all online achievements, but would happily help someone get them, preferably if they could lend me some 85 rated players for the 'big cup' achievement, really struggling with that one!:(

-for the 85 rated team achievement, i will add contracts to the players before i give them back-

add me- 'Abused Ginger x'

Will be on tonight til 2ish GMT.

Edited by Joelly

I have spent over £50 and 70,000 on packs attempting to get the 85 million squad... I cannot get a player worth the 150,000 I need to complete this piece of shit achievement. I must have opened 150 gold packs by now and my best player was an IF worth 40k... I hate this game. If someone out there has a heart to lend me the 150,000 I will buy the team, sell the team then send your coins back. With a slight profit of the 13k I have at the moment. Check my GT I'm a 5 year plus member who wouldn't mess up losing my Gamertag over something as silly as a 30g achievement. If any kind soul sees this hit me up on xbox live.

Cheers

-Alex

Hi all,

anyone willing to boost these achievements?

- Friendly (Finish a match against a Friend in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team) - easy, 1 match to get it for both players

- Friends now Enemies? (Win an Online Friendlies season) - 2 mins half, in 5 games Player #2 will quit after playing first five minutes of the games clock, next game Player #1 will win (full game have to be played) -> Player #1 gets the achievement. Then the roles will be changed (Player #1 will quit, Player #2 will win the achievement). It should not take more than 15 minutes.

- Being Social (Play an Online Friendlies Match) - should be as easy as Friendly, maybe we can get it while playing for Friends now Enemies?

My GT is "L Figo 007", send FR/PM. I am online every night (from 9 PM GMT+1).

EDIT: Got it already, thanks X V3NOM SLAPS X for help.

Edited by L Figo 007
Got it

Looking for help with 'Big Cup Squad'

Only achievement bar 50 hours and growing club left, would be very appreciative if someone could lend me their 85 squad for a game?

Will help anyone with anything.

Gamertag is: 'Abused Ginger x'