All Graveyard Locations by Sgt Johnson 360

Crimzen dragon

If you have the Collectors Edition then you'll know that the map is missing one graveyard.

I asked for help on Xbox.com and Sgt Johnson 360 came through. Here is the list he made. I found my last graveyard thanks to him. Once again, thanks Sgt.!!

1. Graveyard of Covengor: a tad bit northwest from the city of Covengor.

2. The Old Graveyard of Covengor: this one is just a tad bit west of the first graveyard mentioned.

3. Ruined Graveyard: this one is right next to the "Devil's Chamber" teleporter which is a bit southeast from the Brotherhood Outpost.

4. Ho's Graveyard: pretty self-explanatory on this one. Right next to Ho's hut.

5. Tharguls Graveyard: this one is out in the middle of nowhere, so it can be missed easily. Just go to the Windbreak teleporter and head west. You will find Thargul, and from there go a bit north if you can't see it already.

6. Graveyard of Windbreak: once again this one is pretty self-explanatory, just go a bit south from the Windbreak teleporter.

7. Servants' Graveyard: this one can be found real close to the King's Tomb that you visit in the main story.

8. Thieves' Graveyard: take the road south out of Qudinaar and the road will break off into a side road that will take you right to the graveyard.

9. Orc Graveyard: south of Cathalon you'll find the "Fist Rock teleport." Take it, then head directly south. You will find the graveyard.

10. Skull Graveyard: head back the the "Fist Rock teleport" and head a bit north this time. This one is really close to the teleporter.

11. Old Graveyard: the last graveyard, and is a bit harder to find. This one can be found in the area of "Gandohars' Castle." Head there, and go as far north as you can without crossing the river. You'll find a beach, and if you went straight north from the tip of the castle, then then you'll be a little east of the graveyard. So head west along the beach, and continually look a little inland, because it's not exactly visible from the beach.

5. Tharguls Graveyard: this one is out in the middle of nowhere, so it can be missed easily. Just go to the Windbreak teleporter and head east. You will find Thargul, and from there go a bit north if you can't see it already.

Incorrect. It's west, not east.

where is ho on the map? I don't remember i completed the quest a while ago
4. E5 Ho's Graveyard:

On the way south down the main road from "Darrut Outer Gate" heading towards "Four Stones Village" it will be on your left next to "Ho's Hut"

is you give me some time im doing a map and ill be highlighting out the graveyards , Black Towers and element locations

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...