Things we like about Modern Warfare 2!

Carmona

• 2 years later...

The best thing about it...it's not MW 3 or Black Ops. Talk about a series going downhill. COD 4 was great. MW 2 added so much to the Mp genre. Then came Black Ops and MW 3. Both have boring, horribly written and acted campaigns, and MP's with more glitches than MW 2.

I love the killstreaks. I use the Sentry Gun, Support Chopper and AC-130 (when I can get it) alot.

Favorite guns - UMP, SCAR, ACR and Barret Sniper

Favorite Maps - Favela, Highrise, Scrapyard, Rundown and Kirachi

I wish they would fix the hit detection system though. I'm tired of getting killed by shots that don't even hit me.

Still, great MP, I will continue to play it for as long as the servers support it.

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/816535/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

Well, you're certainly helping out bumping the topic even more. That makes sense, lol. You bumped it 14 hours.

Don't start with me Ice Car...I was replying to the post that brought this thread up from the dead...so since I replied with in minutes of that post and no posts were above it, I counldn't have bumped it.:p

Lol Carmona and his HBS

Tainted now

I want to be mad and yell and scream at you but I have no excuse for typing that...Im ashamed.

• 5 months later...
There are a lot of threads that are bashing this game so let’s talk about the good stuff:

· Heartbeat Sensor - I use it on every gun. It's like constant UAV, but besides that it's just freaking cool

· All the different kill streaks - How cool is the ac-130? Or that chopper gunner?

· Spec Ops - being able to replay missions with a friend with a twist is great.

· Being able to use more than a pistol for your secondary weapon without using up a perk.

· Call sings and emblems - Another fun reason to play MP.

· Sentry Guns - Having something more reliable to watch your back then your "buddy" who is supposed to and then decides (with out telling you) he's going to go out on his own.

· the end of juggernaut.

So there are a couple of things. This game takes up most of my time on live. So I feel we should talk about all the good stuff.

The number thing "I" loved about MW2 the most was that it had the "fun factor" I can never explain. Even if I have a bad game due to noob tubers and knifers, I will pout in game and just end up doing bad but then the next game I can just turn around and have fun again because I beat them this time. I just can't explain that "fun factor" MW2 had that for me, Black Ops and MW3 doesn't have.

Oh yeah, you can't forget about the LAST Call of Duty game to have almost perfect spot on HIT DETECTION. Maybe this was because of the fact that pretty much every gun is overpowered.

Edited by PhilippeNaffis27

i love the weapons in this game, i felt for the most part they are balanced. there is a big variety, and being able to run a shotgun secondary is very fun.

the maps are great, save a select few i actually enjoy playing on all the maps. a couple have buildings made out of plywood which the chopper just destroys, lol that i dont like.

most of all what appeals to me is the fast pace, i love how crazy fast MW2 is. even if im on the recieving end of crazy kill streaks, i still find time to laugh because all i see is people dying and my turtle beaches are rumbling with the sound of harriers. since i dont tend to get a lot of KS on MW2, i get very happy when my team starts calling them in.

• 1 month later...
I agree there are some issue's that need to be sorted the worst imo being the spawn mapping but the Pro's outwiegh the Con's.

Anyway my personal faves are,

1) Thermal Scope - I love this attachment on my sniper.

2) Custom killstreaks are awesome.

3) Spec-Ops is hella kool.

4) All the new weapons and maps.

5) No Juggernuat!

What don't you like of Juggernaut? I think it's a funny way to play and... SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Juggernaut lives on in the souls of the big white suited guys.

-Crates: I'm a gambler, and I'm aware of the cons, but I love them.

-Player Controlled Air Support: That way you're almost always guaranteed at least one kill.

-Pro Perks: Like a 2 for 1 Perk sale

-The Campaign kicks ass compared to CoD 4 and WaW

-I agree with the heartbeat sensor thing

-Some of the maps are cool. I like Favela, for example.

-Marathon is an improvement on Extreme Conditioning.

-Death Streaks are good: Obviously not to get...

-More variety in weaponry

All of these. And the maps.

Loooove the multiplayer maps. Even after playing black ops 2 I'm still missing the MW2 maps.