Official Bitching thread!

CovertDog

I love this game, but I wish they would really increase the server capacity. I played for around 3 hours today and only completed two whole games. I quit out of all the rest because of lag. I don't care what your morals/ethics are regarding quitting, I am totally ok with it; I refuse to play laggy games because what's the point if you're going to die all the time anyways.

For example, once I was getting shot at (I heard hit markers on me) BEFORE the guy came around the corner, and when he turned the corner and I pulled the trigger, I just dropped dead.

Just right now, I saw an enemy go prone behind a wall, with the tip of his gun stuck out a bit. So I sneak up to where he is, turn the corner and knife him. I instantly dropped dead. According to the feed, it said he shot me with an assault rifle. He was prone so it couldn't have been a headshot. And I only came into his sights when I turned the corner so at most he could've unloaded a couple of bullets. And regardless, knifing always wins. I know because I keep getting killed by people rushing me while I'm unloading bullets into their face.

Luckily there's no ban for quitting, like in Halo Reach. I probably would've been banned for a month.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 things really stand out in this game after all the play time I have.

1. Absolutely NO spawn protection for either team, so you can get spawn raped when the enemy team decides to spawn 3 tanks and stand in your spawn and shoot you as you pop up on their screen, straight outta BC2. Seriously, WTF where the developers thinking when they decided to make it so the enemy could just drive or run right into your base and shoot you as you spawn.

2. People that are low rank need thrown into rooms with other low ranks, and this should follow suit with all the ranks. I've been in multiple rooms where I had nothing but rank 9s or below on my team and the enemy team had 60s or above. It was about the gayest room I've ever been in.

3. Unbalanced guns. If you're using an AR that's 1 shot or 3 shot burst and you start shooting at the enemy first and you sink every shot, you should win. Not get hitmarkers until they spin around and return fire, just to get killed before you kill them somehow.

Edited by Stickman400

Screw this mother f'n game. I get kicked from a game just to find out half the time it said I got resetted to level one and the other half I'm still at level 63. My stats got all resetted, expert of war is back to zero percent complete.

Screw this mother f'n game. I get kicked from a game just to find out half the time it said I got resetted to level one and the other half I'm still at level 63. My stats got all resetted, expert of war is back to zero percent complete.

Also add to this that I go to start and play this game today and now I can't even get into a match at all, 10 random attemps and trying to accept a few invites from others and not once letting me get into a game. Thanks to everyone that was part of the different boosting sessions I was apart of but this shit is getting traded in now. Screw you Kaos and THQ, I'm never buying a game from your companies untill all of your stupid little bugs are fixed.

This game is terrible on so many levels. At the very base level, there is only two options for button layout - left and right handed. Not having a layout where you can crouch/prone on a stick, such as tactical layout in the call of duty series, is beyond stupid.

Eat some crow and learn your lesson THQ. You did a piss poor job with this game.

Amen to that, brother. Devs are all about releasing half ready crap and then fixing it later, if they bother fixing it at all. At least they don't release a game and then release DLC like 2 days later expecting me to buy something that could have already been in the game... oh wait...

That's what used to be great about console games. It was so expensive to release a game and find out it was seriously buggy and needed to be fixed, that you had to make sure it was ready to release when you released it...not "close enough" that you could fix it later with patches.

Now though, consoles are just like PC games, and sometimes you get screwed by greedy publishers and lazy devs.

LOL at grenades in this game. No toss back, and they'll just sit there and spam you with them while you're pinned down by sentry guns and you are screwed. Also LOL at the stupid AI. I was trying to run past a sentry gun and the AI ran backwards 40 feet for no reason and stopped in front of me, blocking me from cover that I was trying to run to and take cover behind, and got me killed by the sentry gun.

This game gets an F- in my book. Worst game I have ever played on Xbox 360.

Seriously -- Ironman -- I'm going to punch you in the face.

I suffered replays through the random double grenades, the AI getting stuck so i can't continue, the machine-gun headshots I was getting hit with on easy, random barrel explosions. But the last damn level ... to make it through everything and have the Goliath at the very end missile me twice immediately and kill me?

I'm NOT DRIVING! I have NO CONTROL -- I was pumping it full of bullets doing my job and now I have to replay the freaking level because of this random BS.

ARRRRRRGHGHHHHH!! I wish I wasn't such a point whore. :( :mad:

Seriously -- Ironman -- I'm going to punch you in the face.

I suffered replays through the random double grenades, the AI getting stuck so i can't continue, the machine-gun headshots I was getting hit with on easy, random barrel explosions. But the last damn level ... to make it through everything and have the Goliath at the very end missile me twice immediately and kill me?

I'm NOT DRIVING! I have NO CONTROL -- I was pumping it full of bullets doing my job and now I have to replay the freaking level because of this random BS.

ARRRRRRGHGHHHHH!! I wish I wasn't such a point whore. :( :mad:

Same thing happened to me tonight, and it was pretty much crap too - I never got the missile lock warning when he killed me, so I never knew to use countermeasures. It happened right before the very end of the sequence too. We had already spun around and were at least halfway to the end of the map.

Well I think I'm officially done with this game.

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/Stickman400/Game/IMAG0093.jpg

This game is like CoD and Battlefield combined, but with the bad parts from each one. CoD style terrible lag and bad host selection, a mix of both graphics, which results in crap, horrible sensitivity settings which can't be tuned right, gun stats which aren't reflected properly, horrible matchmaking which always puts the retarded low ranks on my team while staking the other team with 50s or above, and BC2s terrible spawn protection(by which I mean there is none). Combine all those things and you get a game that looks good on the surface and gets worse and worse everytime you play it. I'm glad I won't be playing this anymore, probably saved me a controller.

Edited by Stickman400

This game is like CoD and Battlefield combined, but with the bad parts from each one. CoD style terrible lag and bad host selection, a mix of both graphics, which results in crap, horrible sensitivity settings which can't be tuned right, gun stats which aren't reflected properly, horrible matchmaking which always puts the retarded low ranks on my team while staking the other team with 50s or above, and BC2s terrible spawn protection(by which I mean there is none). Combine all those things and you get a game that looks good on the surface and gets worse and worse everytime you play it. I'm glad I won't be playing this anymore, probably saved me a controller.

Lol i feel like doing that to the game but i rented it..

Also the campaign on this game is ridiculous you have no chance unless you hide behind cover 24/7.. the AI have Annoyingly good auto aim.. AI on your team do nothing but sit there a kill 1 guy then go " yay i got 1" then thats it they stop killing.. and the MP on this game is BS because its all about rank.. the higher the rank the better your weapons and the easier it is.. its bullshit for new comers because all the starting weapons are shit.. if this was my game and not rented i would probably do the same thing

Edited by TuM Predator

I've felt like doing this but I've just traded my game in. At lease tried to get something out of it.

I've felt like doing this but I've just traded my game in. At lease tried to get something out of it.

Well, I thought about that, but the game store said they could give me $15 at the most for it. So I think I would easily pass up $15 and break the thing in half to get the rest of the fun out of it.

Campaign is way to short. I enjoyed most of it but man I really wish it was longer. Even just random filler levels would have been nice.

Hitting an enemy with a headshot and not getting a kill or hit marker. Seriously it's like the only hit area on the enemies is in the chest.

How scripted the game is. Wait so I can't go up this ladder when I want to? I have to wait for everyone else to go first? BS.

Hopefully in the sequel Kaos makes it more like Frontlines where you have a big battlefield and tackle your objective however you want.

it is really annoying when you spend all the time in a match getting a helicopter and you die right away

I'd say half of the Attack Helos I spawned got shot down within 30 seconds after spawning in. But when I try to shoot them it takes forever to bring them down. I saw a guy get an Apache 5 minutes into the begining of a GC game and stayed in it the rest of the 25+ minute game, and he never even got shot at. It was ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
Lol i feel like doing that to the game but i rented it..

Also the campaign on this game is ridiculous you have no chance unless you hide behind cover 24/7.. the AI have Annoyingly good auto aim.. AI on your team do nothing but sit there a kill 1 guy then go " yay i got 1" then thats it they stop killing.. and the MP on this game is BS because its all about rank.. the higher the rank the better your weapons and the easier it is.. its bullshit for new comers because all the starting weapons are shit.. if this was my game and not rented i would probably do the same thing

isn't that the same thing as with any COD? I mean I don't exactly get off by this game but, to complain about the higher ranks having better guys. You experience the same thing with COD.

isn't that the same thing as with any COD? I mean I don't exactly get off by this game but, to complain about the higher ranks having better guys. You experience the same thing with COD.

I agree in COD on MP higher ranks have the advantage as with any game online. Also people complaining about the SP being a grenade spam fest and it was TOO hard, are you fucking kidding me, have you never played a COD on veteran. WaW was nothing but grenade spamming.

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK! Third time a god damned RPG has shot me and CURVED to kill me at the VERY END of the seventh level!!! AAAHHHHHH I DON'T want to play this fucking game any more than I have to!!!! aaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:uzi: :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::mad: