Clans Where Do you Find Them

Hi Guys,

Some of you might think i'm sad for wanting to be in a clan and some of you will not, but does anyone have any info on how i can join one cause im sick of playing in random rooms with no party. I like being tactical and wanna play clan matches Its my thing lol

Doesn't it feel weird to play with people that you don't know?

Because for me, my clan is 4o8. and its all my friends I know in real life.

thats my brothers website, 408 something.

anyways, you can look on gamebattles.com and (not completely sure) mlg.com

You may also join the x360a clan, must be a member for 3 months and 250 posts or 5 referrals

Doesn't it feel weird to play with people that you don't know?

Because for me, my clan is 4o8. and its all my friends I know in real life.

First off love your name lol. My second favorite car (behind a Nissan Skyline) but anyways.

Back to the subject. To be honest with you think about it. Its kinda like going to a new School for the first time. You are nervous for like the first couple of months but after that you start making friends and you start trusting on each other. I mean that's hows it works with me anyways.

And to whoever wants to know how to get in to clan on x360a. The best way to do it is Pretty much message a couple of clan members on the sight like maxor, blind, uno, Sanction or me and when were on, we will try you out. I'm not guarantee a recommendation but it worth a shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...