DLC is coming...

phatmuther

I'll definately get this if its not too much. 400 points for some new levels, skill games and tournaments would be good.

Don't forget a bike or two? Maybe a superbike.. or a quad! Haha, maybe that's slightly silly..

Tbh I was also wondering this whilst playing only yesterday. Can't wait, should be another 50G's in it too so some of us can at least reach 200, lol.

K I was gonna say this has already been mentioned .. but the guy who did it put it in the Games Forum instead of the Trails?.. why I dont not know!

So well done to you OP for putting this in the right place .. but yu were a little late to it lol.

I for one am looking forward to this and as I said in the other Thread iv got a few queries ..

Seeing as iv completed Extreme im itching for some new tracks.

I hope its a fare price depending on the amount of Tracks/Skill games they bring out.

Two things though... What difficulty will they be.. one of each, all medium etc. I As if they only do Hard and Extreme they may lose out on sales as some people cant do them, so there will no point in them buying it! And I wonder if there will be new achievements?

I still think first they should fix the Marathon achievement!?

Heres the Link to the original

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=174305

dont really need it..

we just need a patch that lets us download all the custom tracks people make, not just the ones our friends make. there could be a rating system and a leaderboard so we can dl the top rated tracks

\

I have said this before in these forums. They cannot technically allow people to download tracks from people who are not their friends. That would require a lot of server space and a lot more people to work for the small game developer. It is totally out of the question. I am sure if they had the ability to allow such a feature, they would.

• 4 weeks later...
dont really need it..

we just need a patch that lets us download all the custom tracks people make, not just the ones our friends make. there could be a rating system and a leaderboard so we can dl the top rated tracks

I totally agree with this. None of my friends have this game, and id love to test out some awesome (and new) tracks. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good news for everyone that doesnt have Marathon. They are changing the Ultimate Endurance to be all Begginer/Easy/Medium tracks with 0 hard tracks.

It sounds like this is going to be a little easier than I think it should be but still a fix. Trials just went from a 9/10 to a 4/10 in my book. I could get through all the Beginner/Easy/Medium tracks with 0 faults almost everytime.

Trials just went from a 9/10 to a 4/10 in my book.

I thought for a minute then that you were referring to how good the game is dropping because they altered the achievement. But I'm pretty sure you're talking about the difficulty right? Either way, I'm looking forward to the change so I can hopefully get the achievement :)

pardon me for not searching...but for anyone who comes to this page and myself...could someone please be kind enough to post a link to an official statement from Red Lynx about the change to Marathon.....

srry, I would just love to see the change info in writing....

im just rather excited to finish this game finally...yea i know its way easier, fuck it though...i'll still be satisfied

It's not tat hard to find the developer forums is it?

http://www.redlynxgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2543

"Key points:

+ Ultimate Endurance tournament has been made easier. The close to impossible Marathon achievement is now possible for much wider audience. New tournament has only beginner, easy and medium tracks.

+ Improved Down the Stairs skill game. The physics glitch all top players used is fixed and now the user has better control over the tumbling down rider.

+ Fixed the corrupted leaderboard scores found in some tracks (zero times, impossible scores). All leaderboards have been cleaned off corrupted scores and we have a system in place to keep them clean in the future as well.

+ Fixed a number of minor bugs reported by players and found by our testers. Now the game is even more polished and stable than before.

+ Due to huge demand, the amount of tracks users can save in their hard disks and memory cards is doubled."