Stats Reset

Yup it just happened. Just as I was closing in on my completion with 3 stages on hard left to do, my level 50 character, all stats unlocked and easy and normal difficulty beaten. Just perfect. :mad:

Also I had a fully upgraded level 99 character which destroyed anything in site. But after completing a level I no longer had that character.

Time to start all over again. Got my character to level 21 by just playing one level on nightmare. So hopefully I can be at 50 by when the DLC is released. :sad:

I don't know what caused my game/save to overwrite its self. RECOMMEND TO CREATE A BACK UP SAVE EVERY TIME YOUR DONE PLAYING. And it doesn't look like deleting and downloading the game helps or clearing your cache.

EDIT: Finally got my character back to level 50 with all skills unlocked again and completed Hard mode in little under an hour with my buddy. Awesome game, even tho I am not into anime.

Edited by MeonOner

Darn, I guess TC knew about the Lv. 99 Exploit, oh well, I guess he means this...>_>

Sooner or later, its more likely to get patched...>_>

And no, the unpurchasable DLC has nothing to do with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcOOFUzV8eo]Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Lv 99 Glitch + Perfectionism Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

Strange but as of this moment, karisu pack is -1 points to download?!? I was checking to see what content was currently available in the download content menu. Could be what has caused it?

I noticed that too, and when I tried to download it, it then told me I was short by about 4.2 billion microsoft points.