DLC code

newfoundglory

You can finally redeem the code HERE!!!!!

HOWEVER, they still say the tracks are coming soon. Filling out the form on the page will just start getting things in order. It asks you for your code and e-mail, then a few demographic questions. They then send you an email "within an hour" for confirmation. You'll then need to click on a link in the email to confirm it's correct. Then we wait for the songs.

We'll still have to see when we'll get them...

Edited by TiTan8404

I got my confirmation e-mail like 20 sec. after:pYou should try again;)

And thanks for bumping this because I didn't see it the first time:)

No problem for the bump. (even though another thread has come from the dead about the same topic)

I tried with another e-mail address and it worked instantly. I guess the first one just didn't work.

You can finally redeem the code HERE!!!!!

HOWEVER, they still say the tracks are coming soon. Filling out the form on the page will just start getting things in order. It asks you for your code and e-mail, then a few demographic questions. They then send you an email "within an hour" for confirmation. You'll then need to click on a link in the email to confirm it's correct. Then we wait for the songs.

We'll still have to see when we'll get them...

Thanx for the linkage... I would hate to have missed the opportunity to cash in on some more songs. :)

I think I'll just want til I can actually download them to start the process...

Also today I was thinking, between the songs on RB2 and the massive flood of DLC... 20 more songs is going to be like.. AHHHHH. I haven't even sang all the RB2 songs enough to memorize their melodies... too many songs! I guess it's a "good" thing but I feel swamped with new material to learn.