Complete guide to the collectibles - Pins, Film Reels, Photos, Costumes etc

I have all the pins from the pin trader and I have raced against her, twice, and I have only one pin from Autotopia, the Road Rally Pin.

the race is 3 turns, 1 with 1lap and 2 with 2 laps, one in each direction

Also, doeas anyone know what the first pin for the Spirit of Discovery is? The one I am talking about looks like a sock. It's the last one I need for awakening all the spirits.

not sure wich of them that is, but that was the last one i needed for the spirits last time i played through also

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the race is 3 turns, 1 with 1lap and 2 with 2 laps, one in each direction

not sure wich of them that is, but that was the last one i needed for the spirits last time i played through also

Yeah, thanks. I feel like a dumbass. I raced her again and got the two pins from Autotopia.

I still need:

Blotling Booty Pin

Visit : 3

Ventureland

Found in red chest inside toppled Blotling home; for Spirit of Discovery.

Thinner

Nest Egg Pin

Visit : 3

Ventureland

Found in red chest under Crow's Nest; for Spirit of Discovery.

Paint

Also, doeas anyone know what the first pin for the Spirit of Discovery is? The one I am talking about looks like a sock. It's the last one I need for awakening all the spirits.

I think this is the one found in Ventureland. You know that section where you thin a rock ledge causing a huge skull to fall into the water? To the left of that you can thin wood collapsing houses into the water. One of those houses you can enter and find the pin. I am not 100% positive that's the pin you need, but you might as well try.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Pin

Visit : 2

Bog Easy

Player spends 50 E-tickets to randomly pull an item out of a hat.

Thinner

I'm standing in front of Bertrand in Bog Easy for the last half hour spending e-tickets on his magic trick and I can't get this pin. What am I doing wrong?

If I have to hear "Ready for a magic trick? Great! Let's see what you got..." one more time I think I'll go insane!

I think this is the one found in Ventureland. You know that section where you thin a rock ledge causing a huge skull to fall into the water? To the left of that you can thin wood collapsing houses into the water. One of those houses you can enter and find the pin. I am not 100% positive that's the pin you need, but you might as well try.

That was it! Thanks. Now I just need the Nest Egg Pin.

I just found it the Nest Egg! And got the very last achievement for this game!! :woop: Which is weird because I have 175/176 pins collected and never got that Magic trick pin. Anyway, the achievement unlocked when I found the Nest egg. I'll try to explain how I got it even though I'm not sure what I did exactly.

I'm in Ventureland and I'm thinning everything I can in that first section. I then rode the lift up and continued to thin everything. I notice there's these 3 little rods that Oswald can electrify. After that I just happen to fall back down to the ground level and I noticed the bottom section of that structure in the middle of the map was now open with the chest inside. It;s right behind the Green Gremlin.

I just found it the Nest Egg! And got the very last achievement for this game!! :woop: Which is weird because I have 175/176 pins collected and never got that Magic trick pin. Anyway, the achievement unlocked when I found the Nest egg. I'll try to explain how I got it even though I'm not sure what I did exactly.

I'm in Ventureland and I'm thinning everything I can in that first section. I then rode the lift up and continued to thin everything. I notice there's these 3 little rods that Oswald can electrify. After that I just happen to fall back down to the ground level and I noticed the bottom section of that structure in the middle of the map was now open with the chest inside. It;s right behind the Green Gremlin.

A couple of minutes late. Damn:p

by electric rods, do you mean the one in the tree right after the lift and the one you see when you thin out the entrance to the next area? i can do anything with them as far as i have noticed, and have only seen those two

There's 3 rods.

1) right after you ride the lift up.

2) the first house after the lift - thin it out.

3) the last house where the pig is. The rod is on the roof of that house. Just stand outside the door and Oswald should zap it.

Try that and see what happens.

There's 3 rods.

1) right after you ride the lift up.

2) the first house after the lift - thin it out.

3) the last house where the pig is. The rod is on the roof of that house. Just stand outside the door and Oswald should zap it.

Try that and see what happens.

okay, did that manually (because tha AI didnt want to do it, so good to have two controllers for getting this), nothing happened, i guess i might have to restore that piece in the middle there before i can get it then

so, my game is bugged i guess, missing:

Student of Gremlin Architecture Pin

Visit : 1

Mean Street South

Found in red chest behind thinner fall after changing Guardian Pool; for Spirit of Discovery.

Paint

but when i color the wagon and zaps the box, nothing happens -.- and i know it has worked previous games, and the water has the right color and everything

so, my game is bugged i guess, missing:

Student of Gremlin Architecture Pin

Visit : 1

Mean Street South

Found in red chest behind thinner fall after changing Guardian Pool; for Spirit of Discovery.

Paint

but when i color the wagon and zaps the box, nothing happens -.- and i know it has worked previous games, and the water has the right color and everything

There's an easy way to get around that and get the pin. Stand on the edge of the street by the manhole that leads to the underground. Look down off the edge and there is a ledge under the waterfall. If it is not filled in, you need to jump down and spray as you fall to paint it in. Once you manage that just jump down and the chest is behind the water.

okay, did that manually (because tha AI didnt want to do it, so good to have two controllers for getting this), nothing happened, i guess i might have to restore that piece in the middle there before i can get it then

You need to do them in the right order. You also need to have the gremlin fix the crow's nest.

1. On the Pigs' house

2. In the tree

3. In the thinned out house

When you have done it right you will hear a grinding noise and the pedestal the fixed crow's nest is on will rise up a little and the chest is inside.

You need to do them in the right order. You also need to have the gremlin fix the crow's nest.

1. On the Pigs' house

2. In the tree

3. In the thinned out house

When you have done it right you will hear a grinding noise and the pedestal the fixed crow's nest is on will rise up a little and the chest is inside.

Geez! I just knew that those trees with roman numbers on them should have a meaning!!!

Nice finding, man!

There's an easy way to get around that and get the pin. Stand on the edge of the street by the manhole that leads to the underground. Look down off the edge and there is a ledge under the waterfall. If it is not filled in, you need to jump down and spray as you fall to paint it in. Once you manage that just jump down and the chest is behind the water.

thank you very much for this, got the pin, and got the achievement :woop:

Hi everyone I am going for the Master Pin Collector achievement I only need 2 pins I was hoping someone on this thread can help me I need to get the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Pin out of the magic hat I already received the other pin from the hat and I been trying it seems forever to get this pin to appear can I not get the pin now seeing I got the other if anyone could tell me if they have had this same issue but got the pin even though they got the other first I really appreciate it I really don't want to start over thanks