How many hours have you put into the game

The Daddy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite sure... created/deleted too many characters on different profiles.

The most I had one one character was 263 hours. That was my first character. Accidentally deleted him. >_<

I know it's over 600 hours total though. Been playing the game a lot lately, as well. I'm also going to buy the GotY edition for PC. So many mods... might be able to breath some more life into it while waiting for Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For sure. I've played Oblivion on the PS3, 360 & PC for at least 300+ hours combined. Fallout 3 I put a lot of time into as well. I think my file was at 110 hours. But I didn't feel like playing anymore after getting all the achievements. Oblivion on the other hand I want to play again right now :D

• 3 weeks later...

200+ original character (all achievements, quests, etc)

Did 5/5/1 leveling on a new character to achieve 100 in all attributes and 100 in all skills (couple to go). Haven't done a quest yet (except those that were necessary) and 20hours in.

First x360 got RROD, after 3 years of owning it. I put in 440 hours on 1 complete playthrough & 2 incomplete playthroughs. Second x360 (refurbished unit from Microsoft), had it for 3 months before it too got RROD, I put in 90 hours on 1 incomplete playthrough. Haven't played Oblivion since last June, when I bought a new 120GB Elite console. Still thinking about it to this day.