King of Fighters XI

How many of you wish they would release KoFXI on the Xbox Live Marketplace? I know i do because KoFXII was disappointing to me it was slow compared to the previous KoF titles, a lot of things were broken, the online was laggy no matter how good your connection was, and last but not least it had a crappy character roster i mean come one where is Blue Mary, Mai, Iori(with flames), K', Vanessa, Seth, King, Yuri, Shingo, Kula, Maxima, Chang and Choi, Oswald, and many others. I love the KoF series a lot but, 12 was a huge letdown.

:offtopic:BlazBlue is Better

KoFXII =:ass

:uzi:SNK/Playmore

Edited by AgentSephiroth417

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am enjoying KoF: XII but I am not a fanboy so maybe thats why I like it.

Is it worth $60 no but its still a decent fighter.

And don't compare this the Blazblue.....cause Blaz is amazing and not alot will hold up to it

Lol... well surely there are some games that can or will compare to BlazBlue right? This one just can't. XD

I am enjoying KoF: XII but I am not a fanboy so maybe thats why I like it.

Is it worth $60 no but its still a decent fighter.

And don't compare this the Blazblue.....cause Blaz is amazing and not alot will hold up to it

Not to be mean but, if your enjoying this then you must have been playing crappy games all of your life and seeing that you've played Hannah Montana, Disney Sing It, 50 Cent Bots, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm about right but, then again no offense.

Edited by AgentSephiroth417

Let him have his opinion.....

This game is pretty basic for a 2D fighter -- I can't compare it to Street Fighter IV or BlazBlue. I'd have to compare it more to Shaq Fu because of how basic and slow it feel's ( I have 2 Arcade Stick's and the Fighter Pad and still like WtF? )

Then again did'nt Shaq Fu have a Story to it ? ? ? ? I mean seriously I open'd the game up put it in the 360 found out Iori's move's are fuck'd. Switch'd to Terry and beat the game in less then 15 min. with put'n the game in the system find'n out Iori's move's are gone. What kinda shit is that? ? ? ?

Honestly I agree bring another KoF to the Marketplace or give us Capcom Vs SNK 2.

I like the game for what it is, plan, basic and easy. If you really are enjoy'n the game and think it's the " Best " KoF then that's cool because you see and feel somethin' I just can't. I feel like this is a game they were make'n then just in the middle were like fuck it let's just put it out like this.

That would explain why Iori's move's are whatever the hell they are.....

I think KOF 12 is a hell of a lot better than Blazblue, but KOF has an extremely limited value. I mean, who the hell wants to pay $60 when everything is already unlocked and the online mode is shitty?

Have you played BlazBlue? :eek:

I don't see it in your last 10 games... anyways you ARE entitled to your own opinion, but you must REALLY like KOF if you think it's better than BlazBlue, lol.

I don't see it in your last 10 games... anyways you ARE entitled to your own opinion, but you must REALLY like KOF if you think it's better than BlazBlue, lol.

Sorry mate but I also like KOF XII more than BlazBlue, I mean BB is a great game, nice graphics, perfect online, not so big roster but it didn't boder me, but I thinkg that KoF has something that BB doesn't have. I don't know what but it's just my feeling mate. Maybe I like KoF XII more than BB because I'm huge SNK fan and I've been for a long time :drunk

KoF XI on Arcade would be sweet, I could even pay 3000MSP for it ;) but I don't think it is going to happen. At least we have KoF98UM and Garou and we'll be getting KoF 2002UM early next year, so I'm happy with it. Also we shoud get Samurai Shodown Edge of Destiny by the end of this year. Just wonder if we ever get Capcom vs SNK on Live Arcade, that would be awsome.

Edited by LoD WheeZzy

I own both games and while i will agree BB is the superior game overall. I also like KOFXII better. It's just more fun to me. There's only like 2 people I like to play as in BB jin and ragna. the other charachters don't hold my attention at all.

I'm huge SNK fan and I've been for a long time

Cheers Bro!:drunk

Edited by The Boss

Sorry mate but I also like KOF XII more than BlazBlue, I mean BB is a great game, nice graphics, perfect online, not so big roster but it didn't boder me, but I thinkg that KoF has something that BB doesn't have. I don't know what but it's just my feeling mate. Maybe I like KoF XII more than BB because I'm huge SNK fan and I've been for a long time :drunk

KoF XI on Arcade would be sweet, I could even pay 3000MSP for it ;) but I don't think it is going to happen. At least we have KoF98UM and Garou and we'll be getting KoF 2002UM early next year, so I'm happy with it. Also we shoud get Samurai Shodown Edge of Destiny by the end of this year. Just wonder if we ever get Capcom vs SNK on Live Arcade, that would be awsome.

Are you serious we get KoF 2002?! F'ing AWESOME and Capcom vs. SNK 2 would be godly.

I feel like this is a game they were make'n then just in the middle were like fuck it let's just put it out like this.

That would explain why Iori's move's are whatever the hell they are.....

Actually, I know there is no story, but they did that to Iori's moves because of the end of kof 11 where Ash steal's Iori's powers. He's going to be like that in the next part of the Ash saga too.

Not to be mean but, if your enjoying this then you must have been playing crappy games all of your life and seeing that you've played Hannah Montana, Disney Sing It, 50 Cent Bots, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm about right but, then again no offense.

Yea played 50 Cent which was good. And a few games for GS since I was in challenges but I have played some great games so no need to be a dick because someone expressed an opinion that differed from yours.

And next time you throw out that someone has only played crappy games go and look deeper then just picking and choosing. SFIV, Soulcailber, SCIV, UMK3, I just like fighting games. Just because I'm not a fanboy and can take something for what it is doesn't mean I'm wrong.

KOF XII is a lot of fun, and the system is really easy to use and fun to play.

SNK really should have added more to it though, even if it took a little longer to come out. Fighting games will probably never be this hot again, and I don't think any KOF was as hotly anticicpated as XII was, so SNK should have pulled out all of the stops to make sure this game was perfect and huge.

It's still a LOT of fun though, and hopefully KOF 13 will be the best SNK fighter ever.

KOF XII is a lot of fun, and the system is really easy to use and fun to play.

SNK really should have added more to it though, even if it took a little longer to come out. Fighting games will probably never be this hot again, and I don't think any KOF was as hotly anticicpated as XII was, so SNK should have pulled out all of the stops to make sure this game was perfect and huge.

It's still a LOT of fun though, and hopefully KOF 13 will be the best SNK fighter ever.

.:whs:woop:

Edited by The Boss

I chose KOF12 over BlazBlue. Mainly becasue BlazBlue has a fan base full of idiots like you.

BlazBlue is better overall Graphics, Story, Gameplay, Online Experience.

Yes, BlazBlue only had 12 characters but, they were unique in their own way and, yes again KoF12 had a bigger roster but, it was messed up roster it had none of the good characters except for a few like Iori who was fucked up cause he didn't have his well known flames. I'm not saying it's a bad game but, it definitely isn't the best of it's series especially with KoF 2002 and XI around.

Also, half of you here only play for achievements so your opinions don't count play games for fun.

Yea and your posting on a website that has the sole reason for being created was to unlock achievements.

Go screw

Yeah i go to this website to get information on how to get an achievement but, i play video games for fun i bet you still don't have 50 Cent: Bost do you?! yeah you probably don't cause most likely rented it got all of the achievements took it back and will never play it again even though you said it was fun.

And me i will never play a game for sole purpose to get achievements if you have ever played Avatar, Hannah Montana, My Horse and Me, and/or any other video games of those type to get achievements then you obviously don't play games for fun.

Now instead trying to be a smart ass go play some more Hannah Montana.

I chose KOF12 over BlazBlue. Mainly becasue BlazBlue has a fan base full of idiots like you.

Someone didn't catch on to the part where I said you're entitled to your own opinon... >_>

I simply stated that I didn't see the game on his recent games list, and questioned if he played it. Many people think KOF is better than BB, and originally I saw so much negitivity I decided to post what I did. It seems some people still appreciate the game for what it is. However, I prefer BlazBlue to KOF just as you prefer KOF to BlazBlue. No need to call me an idiot!