Your thoughts on ending. * SPOILERS*

FighterHawk

The game was damn glitchy but I liked AC 3 a lot, And loved the Connar's saga the man is a warrior whom I respect although I loved Ezio, one of my most fav characters of this Gen. So back to topic, I liked how Connar story ends but I think there is room for Connar's sequel, How will they do it I don't know probably an Animus only game this year and proper next gen sequeal with real world next year, that's my bet. Because Connar's ending leaves room for further story plus I would love to see his end of days.

As far as Desmond's concerned:

I think that we will be able to store Desmonds memory/his essence not his being by some way, not sure how but he will be in the cloud like 16 may be....(Pivots also hint at this)

This is not the end, that's for sure. Desmond has to prove his worth considering cross too is dead and Assassins are in heap world of trouble, there is no way for another Assassin to become leader or shining symbol of hope for them. So we need someone to carry on the fight.... William Miles may be, there is not enough time for someone to become super Assassin to fight the Juno unless someone's experiencing Desmond's Memories in all 5 Games

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic