Dropped Cash

Angry Tripod

so i have killed a few people that i know have had cash on them but never drop any. what gives? anyone else experience this or did i miss something?

Not sure about this but i tryed it the other day and didnt drop anything when i let my friend kill me to see how much i would drop. keep in mind i had millions on hand, outside of the bank. so maybe it takes a few tries? or its random, who knows?

Wait I thought you got all the cash they have in their possession at that time, not banked cash just pocket cash?

You certainly don't get all of their cash.

I think they've put it on hold, my friend killed me 3 times while I was holding a million, and he didn't get anything. He's not a high enough level to send a mugger, either.

When it first launched if you got killed with money on hand it used to drop a few thousand depending on how much you were carrying. Then they patched it to around $500 or so and now I guess it's this.

Are you sure the few thousand when online was first launched wasn't the massive hospital bill you got when you got killed on GTA Online before they changed after so many people complained about it