Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in. free on saturday too

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to set up a boosting session for the 'All In' achievement (aka the Apache).

Session: Friday November 2nd at 3:00 PM CST (Central Time Zone)

Please put your GT down in one of the slots below if you would like to participate (we just need 6 total):

1 - cheebycheebs

2 - Richard R12

3 - Jack Bauer117

4 - HaitaniMasayuki

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

We'll join an empty server and hopefully knock this out quick for everyone. I'll contact anyone via Xbox live who signs up to this post to confirm participation.

Originally Posted by Oates44 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking to set up a boosting session for the 'All In' achievement (aka the Apache).

Session: Friday November 2nd at 3:00 PM CST (Central Time Zone)

Please put your GT down in one of the slots below if you would like to participate (we just need 6 total):

1 - cheebycheebs

2 - Richard R12

3 - Jack Bauer117

4 - HaitaniMasayuki

5 - ObamaBinLovin

6 -

7 -

8 -

We'll join an empty server and hopefully knock this out quick for everyone. I'll contact anyone via Xbox live who signs up to this post to confirm participation.

Count me in. free on saturday too

we need atleast one more

my gt is jack bauer117

Looking for a co-op partner to just get a few achievements done and level up abit. Not too interested in really serious gameplay, just having abit of fun and getting some of the stupid multiplayer achievements (which I despise with a PASSION.) out of the way so I can scrape as much gamerscore out of this as I can before returning it.

GT is IAmRiveted, I have a mic to communicate, located in the UK. Please mention MOH in the message so I know to accept the request, thanks.