DEMIGOD Aschievement walk thru

B8TINGU

I have two seperate ways of doing this, both are easy.

The First way:

I did mine on Headquarters. If you have 2 or more players. Only the host of the game will get the achievement, so I recomend one: 1 player on Blue all the rest on Red.

Red team must prioritize thier targets to hack: meaning Always hack into the most dangerous enemies first:

1. Flying Gun Turrets 2. Thumpers (The guys with the rocket launchers)

Blue team just stay behind cover, while Red team runs up to you and dies. Red Team normally doesn't have friendly fire, but explosive weapons (such ast the Rocket Launcher) will do friendly damage.

Red Team either takes control of a Thumper or runs to a piller where the Blue team enters the area, there is a Rocket Luncher/Thumper behind one of these. ( To the left of the stage) A reload point is exactly at the Planter where one of the big mech suits shows up. It's at this reload point that the Red team will stay and then they will shoot the two mechs and destroy them for the Blue team. Red then continues to run up to Blue and die.

Blue team To better your chances, make XP and get this done faster, when the Red team comes to you put them down until you can MIND HACK them, they will then join your team and fight for you.. it really does help when you get the extra guns!

Rinse and repeat for anyone else in your party that needs it!

The Second way:

If your going it alone, you should try to make sure you have the two plugins for THE ARTS, called: Sharpened Bullet (increase your physical strength by 15% so you can take more damge and increases your bullet damage) and Sharper Bullet (increase your physical strength by 20% so you can take more damage and increases your bullet damage) . That gives you an increase of 35%

There are two other ARTS called Stone Body and Steel Body, which increase your physical strength and lets you take more damage by 15 and 20% perspectivly.. but if you look the Sharpened & Sharper Bullets do the same thing but also give you more damage. SO you don't really need them.

Here first is a bit of good advice.

1. Use your cover. Even though you have the ARTS you will still go down pretty fast.

2. Prioritize your target! Flying Gun turtes should be your first and foremost concern there are 4 in this level 2 right as you run into the two big mechs. Fortunatly they are pretty dumb so take cover and shoot fast.

3. Let the enemy come to you!

4. MIND HACK every downed enemy you can! Numbers count and they will help greatly!

The first part of the level starts you on top of some stairs. You won't be able to MIND HACK a lot of these enemies due to the distance they will keep and when they drop you don't want to risk rushing out to MIND HACK them and getting downed.

As the level starts take cover and kill the two guys that rush you and grab thier weapons. Now don't worry too much about your partner she will pretty much take care of herself. You must take out the two THUMPERS/Rocket Luancher guys on the bridge in front of you. They really can't hit oyu but they take a lot of ammo to kill. All the while you must keep an eye out for the guys that constintly rush your position. Just stay up there and eventually a big guy with a Shotgun show's up. Kill him and you'll only have about one or two more guys to clean up. Those guys however will tend to stay at the bottom of the stairs so be careful.

After everyone is dead you'll come down the stairs move to the left and you'll see a Thumer/Rocket launcher lying behind a piller.. I would advise you leave it alone. Yes it's powerful, but it only has a few shots and it's more of a hinderence here.

Keep to the left and get into cover, because when the enemies start to show up you first priority will be the two flying gun turrets. Take them out and MIND HACK them they will be big help!

Stay behind the pillers the tow big mechs will kill you quick!

Now watch for the few guys that try to rush you, take them out and MIND HACK them.

The two mechs in the middle of the court yard: stay to the left of the screen don't try to out manouver them or go to the reload point in the middle, that's just suicde and frustration. Instead wait.... soon more guys will come out of the opposite side of the building, hopefully your MIND HACK friends will take care of some of them. if not focus your fire on the standard troop with the machine guns. DON'T SHOOT THE GUY WITH THE ROCKET LAUNCHER! (Your gonna need him.)

Stay behind the far left pillers and the two mechs will focus on trying to kill your partner. She can take care of herself. You will be targeted by the guy with the Rocket Launcher. Now just make sure you get inbetween him and the two mechs.. he will shoot at you and hit the mechs and after a half a dozen hits or so they will blow up!

Be carefull when one mech blows up two more flying turrets show up.. take them out quick. also a few more troops will show up. When the second mech goes down, you you guessed it.. more troops will show up, but this time they come from behind you.. so becareful and move!!

Get to the otherside othe map where the first Rocket Launcher guy was shooting from. There will be two more flying turretes and a lone stragling machine gun guy around there so just be careful and again.. move when you need to, but above all else get behind those pillers.. Otherwise your going to get in to a cross fire and be killed very quick!

To let you know I helped a friend do it the first way.. we had 3 in the group and it worked wonderfully. It was late so we were going to do mine later. I however went ahead and did it the second way, by myself. It was easier than I thought it would be.

Hope this helps!