Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the people who've been helping me with a few of the achievements I needed...

I just need these few silly ones

Express Checkout

WMD

Long Arm Of The Lawless

3 Blind Mice

Sweaty Betty

I will help anyone else with their needed achievements whether or not I've done them already.

GT: Colin Devaney

Looking to boost 3 online achievements, Express Checkout, WMD and 3 Blind Mice, will need 3 more people as i already have 1 other, we can also help boost any others that you need as well, message me on xbox live if interested GT is OMC R3AP3R

im with you.... i got WMD yesturday by luck without booting...... bt still need a few including express checkout and 3 blind mice :-)

im with you.... i got WMD yesturday by luck without booting...... bt still need a few including express checkout and 3 blind mice :-)

Cool, do you know anyone else that might be interested in boosting a few achievements? and is it ok to send a friend request to hook up later and bust a few out when everyone is online?

I'm still looking for a few people to boost the following:

Express Checkout

WMD

Long Arm of the Lawless

If I can get four people to do this, then they can all be done in ten minutes or so.

My gamer tag is Colin Devaney, and I'm online most days between 6pm and 12am (UK time).

I'm looking to boost Dearest Of All My Friends and Deathmatch Challenge. I don't have any DLC besides the free ones. US preferred, I tried playing with someone here from another region and couldn't connect. Shoot me a friend request.

Picking up the season pass tomorrow when it goes on sale. Will be looking to be boost all retail and DLC multiplayer achievements for any1 interested.

Need 3 others for the 3 Blind Mice achievement from the Deathmatch made in Heaven DLC.

Will be doing it Tursday after 4 pm EST. If interested, add tour GT to list:

1. iMBoomheadshot

2. Lacrima Mortis

Maybe

Im in! GT is: Lacrima Mortis

Running a boosting session for all MP DLC achievements that require more than 2 players. Have a maximum of 8 slots so tell your friends and let's get this done. The boosting session will be on Thurs March 28th at 4 pm EST. Below, you will find the list of achievements that we will be boosting during the session

DLC #1 - Local Justice Pack

Air Ace - Get 2 kills in a single shootdodge in the Departure Lounge

Express Checkout - Kill 4 players within 3 seconds on Imperial Palace

DLC #2 - Hostage Negotiation Pack

Early Adopter - Kill the same player with the M24 and IA2 AR

WMD - Get 3 kills with a single use of the level 3 explosive burst

DLC #3 - Deathmatch made in heaven

3 Blind Mice - Blind 3 people simultaneously with the pepper spray

DLC #4 - Painful Memories

All achievements can be boosted with 2 people

We can get other achievements done if people are willing to stay. Send me a message on XBL if interested or add your name to the list below. GT: iM Boomheadshot

1. iM Boomheadshot

2. Lacrima Mortis

3. Daemon300

4. Hayvock

5. Taicooon

Maybe

1. xxDEFF DREADxx

2. MasterChief Tom

Edited by FSparacino4

Session set up for Friday at 5:30 eastern

Already have 6 people send me a message on Xbox if interested in joining or being a back up

All DLC achievements.. Session will be 3 hours- if u can't stay the whole time and don't have a mic please don't message me