Fork & Knife Weapons Found

SIMPLYMIDGET

Yes, I have a silverware problem in the Elder Scrolls series. On my quest to hoard every silverware piece, I found a few pieces that can be used as weapons.

Lets just say, I am wearing the complete chef outfit along with duel wielding both fork and knife. If anyone has found any others, please let me know... I must have them all!

Here is the complete silverware article I created at The Elder Scrolls Wiki

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Silverware#Elder_Scrolls_V:_Skyrim

Silverware as Weapons

There have been six total silverware pieces found in Skyrim that can be used as weapons. They include 2 forks (Damage 3, Weight 0.5, Value 5) and 4 knives (Damage 3, Weight 0.5, Value 1). The pieces resemble the common non-interactive sets, not the Dwemer made silverware. No spoons classified as weapons have been found yet. These weapons can safely be stored alongside regular silverware without any issues even though they are named the same.

You are able to enchant these weapons, but are unable to use them at a Grindstone.

• After purchasing the porch upgrade for Honeyside in Riften, you can find both fork and knife weapons in that area on a table outside.

• Near High Hrothgar, if you enter the courtyard area and walk straight up the stairs, then jump over the stone wall on your left, you can walk along the cliffs before eventually coming to a small ledge (under a wooden bridge) with a fork and knife. You may not be able to pick these items up unless you can move them using magic such as the Unrelenting Force shout.

• Inside Faldar's Tooth, if you travel deep below underground, you can find a knife stored on a shelf. It is located inside the dining area where plenty of dog meat can be found (there is a fireplace nearby). The knife is laying on a pile of non-interactive knives (bottom shelf).

My collection so far!

http://i41.tinypic.com/e9grrm.jpg

Edited by SIMPLYMIDGET

You made me smile with that image. Have you done the cannibal quest yet? If not, I think that chef outfit would be most appropriate for the occasion. Lol.

I showed up ready for business. Had my blacksmith apron in my inventory just incase it got too bloody.

Edited by SIMPLYMIDGET

• 1 month later...

Silverware weapons have been known about since complete weapon list-dumps were posted on the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages wiki, shortly after Skyrim first came out.

The Elder Scrolls Wiki that was posted in the main post is a welcome alternative to UESP, though UESP is more PC-based, and technical, not featuring individual articles for things such as silverware weapons, whereas the Elderscrolls Wikia does feature individual articles for such things.

Actually, that character you created reminds me of Barth from You Can't Do That On Television. (Not sure how many here would remember that one)

"I heard that!!!"

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2009/07/24/les-lye-barth.jpg

Hahaha Barth is the man. That show was filmed in my home city of Ottawa. Glad someone other than me still remembers that classic.

Edited by BrenteusMaximus