• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to boost as well, not really worried too much about the 100s of whatever. im just looking into getting the achievements that are hardest to get. i already have about 6-7 guys i play with every other night only looking for a couple more people to help out or play with. vista and PC users a plus! just drop me a friend request or msg with shadowrun in the text. jdizzydot is tha GT, and yes i am playing 2nite as well...

looking for some ppls to do some boosting. 10 ppls will get the hard achvs out of the way if we get more then the faster to nock out the other achvs

1, SWAG TRAIN

2, capt ran

3, smalleryeti

4, ted striker51

5, wipes44

6, hybrid hive

7, a true guido

if more come then we can do an 8 vrs 8

msg SWAG TRAIN on xbox and here since he be hosting the match i'm just helping my m8 out manys tks in advance to all.

Edited by Reaper44

looking for some ppls to do some boosting. 10 ppls will get the hard achvs out of the way if we get more then the faster to nock out the other achvs

1, SWAG TRAIN

2, capt ran

3, smalleryeti

4, ted striker51

5, wipes44

6, hybrid hive

7, a true guido

if more come then we can do an 8 vrs 8

msg SWAG TRAIN on xbox and here since he be hosting the match i'm just helping my m8 out manys tks in advance to all.

u still got room ?

im a loner on shadowrun anybody wants to play with a party hit me up so we can form a party my gt is kid morphine and also if anybody needs help with achievements im down to help anybody if u guys help me as well

Edited by kid morphine
forgot to write something lol