Online co-op chapter achievements not popping?

LegendIsReal

Hey all, sorry if this has been posted, I'm at work so can't go through and thoroughly check.

I started playing RE6 last night, and jumped into an online co-op game and played through Leon's first chapter. Got to the end, and no achievement popped.

Is there a reason for this? Could it be that I jumped in a few minutes too far into the chapter or something? I love playing co-op, and so I want to play the game that way, but if achievements aren't popping it's not much point doing so.

Any advice?

I read in a simular thread that you have to play the chapter from the start, meaning the lobby screen or whatever it's called.

How do you find a game that is just in the lobby in that case? Every time I searched they always had like a progress timer. Does one that is in the lobby read as 0:00 or something?

How do you find a game that is just in the lobby in that case? Every time I searched they always had like a progress timer. Does one that is in the lobby read as 0:00 or something?

I think you have to luck out man or join a friend. I've never seen a lobby at 0:00

always a minute or a couple of seconds past it.

A game in the "lobby" will have 2 cute player icons next to it (Like the male/female restroom icons) and a time of 0:00 I believe.

Ohshit really?

I saw one with that symbol, but it said 0:01 so I didn't bother with it.

I'm about to swagger jack that now though

Well, if that's the case, I'm not entirely sure then...

I thought the icons meant it was in the lobby since every game I've seen with an icon was with a time of 0:00.

Well, if that's the case, I'm not entirely sure then...

I thought the icons meant it was in the lobby since every game I've seen with an icon was with a time of 0:00.

Well I didn't join, so there's no way to be entirely certain and I heard this game didn't come with a manual. If I see another game with that Icon I'll join and see if I'm in the lobby

This game has screwed me out of so many co-op professional achievements. I'm ready to throw it out the window. I am playing with my friend, who gets the achievement, but he lost connection at some point, but i don't get credit. This has happened to me twice. Give me my credit, you worthless game! Sorry, but it's frustrating to spend 3 hours on professional Leon final chapter and not get f'ing credit. I hate this game. I mean wtf, I didn't even get completion credit, much less professional credit. We played the whole chapter from before it started. Worthless game...

Edited by taologos