Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

Sorry if this has already been answered ...

I am level 76. I have spent the last 3 hours phoning Martin and haven't once gotten Rooftop Rumble. I have played Martin's missions numerous times, so that can't be the problem. How do I get Martin to give me Rooftop Rumble? Am I forgeting to do something?

Well i don't know why are you so desperate to get it. IT HAS BEEN FIXED already. You still get 25k but the time you spend doing this mission you can easily do other mission to get the cash fast. So don't even bother! It's a waste of time.

Every time I switch to Franklin, it says he has 1 mission available, but there is nothing on the screen. It has been saying that for most of the storyline. I walked chop, is that one of them. I know you need it for completion, but is there a certain amount of time or fetches or something? Or is it something else completely?

Nah Chop has nothing to do with the 1 mission left when you switch characters. It could be Uncalculated Risk unlocks after you beat all of the Parachute Jumps given by Dom or Tonya's mission, try to call her!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i have all achievements now! at first after reading the list i thought id never do it 100% seemed so hard, but then after playing it and checking social club you really dont have to do much to get it!

i thought rank 100 and 30 platinum medals would be a grind, a few platinum medals were boring and boosting criminal records to 100 is quick but boring.

so happy i have 100%, will probably give this game a break until bank heists come out, rob a few of them, get some money and do up some cars!

So I spent over an hour flying around in the blimp. As far as I can tell, there is no fog on my map whatsoever, but I haven't gotten the achievement. Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe taking a jet ski around the whole island?

Either that or use a helicopter to speed things up. Personally I used a plane to get it. Make sure to get a good amount of the outskirts (coast areas) too!

Hi

I cant find a way to start this mission... what should I do?

the only missions I have left is the 3 last real estate missions and the last one mission..

I think ive tried most things but cant get it started

thanks for the help :)

Don't know what missions you are talking about, be specific, mission names!?

First of all, I am sorry if this question has been answered before.

My save files were corrupted, so I've decided that I'm going to start over and finish the main story missions as fast as possible. After that, I will work towards 100% completion.

Will I miss anything if I just play all the main missions? I don't want this to be for nothing.

First of all, I am sorry if this question has been answered before.

My save files were corrupted, so I've decided that I'm going to start over and finish the main story missions as fast as possible. After that, I will work towards 100% completion.

Will I miss anything if I just play all the main missions? I don't want this to be for nothing.

Well you will only mess everything up if you make the wrong choice at the very end of the game:

[spoiler=BiggD]

Towards the end of the game, Devin will arrive at Franklin's house and inform him on his next job. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: TP Industries Arms Race, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive.

Why don't you check the guide by BiggD for details:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=540245

Either that or use a helicopter to speed things up. Personally I used a plane to get it. Make sure to get a good amount of the outskirts (coast areas) too!

Thanks, I got it on a jetski. It was part of the water on the SE side of the island. I was surprised how far out I had to go.

Well you will only mess everything up if you make the wrong choice at the very end of the game:

[spoiler=BiggD]

Towards the end of the game, Devin will arrive at Franklin's house and inform him on his next job. CHOOSE OPTION "C" or else you can miss the following achievements if you haven't already obtained them: TP Industries Arms Race, Red Mist, Kifflom!, Three Man Army, Altruist Acolyte, & Wanted: Alive or Alive.

Why don't you check the guide by BiggD for details:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=540245

Yeah, I knew about that. Someone spoiled that for me about a week after the game came out.

Thanks.

Anyone know any tricks to get the 30 platinum awards achievement to unlock?? In the stats unlocks section im listed at 31/85 on plat awards and it hasn't popped yet, running out of easy awards to do lol

To answer your question, you'll have to get a 32nd platunium in free mode. It seems to be really buggy when you earn a platinum in a job.

Hey, I just got this game and was looking for other newer players to mess around with online.

I'm not a troll or anything but like to have fun, would like to level up and gain achievements, I'm lvl 5 ATM.

GT: hydrophillic

h y d r o p h i l l i c (no spaces)

just send me a message that says gta, i have a mic.

ps. sorry if there is a thread to post here otherwise for this, i didnt see one.

Hey, I just got this game and was looking for other newer players to mess around with online.

I'm not a troll...

:biglaugh Good one!

...or anything but like to have fun, would like to level up and gain achievements, I'm lvl 5 ATM.

GT: hydrophillic

h y d r o p h i l l i c (no spaces)

just send me a message that says gta, i have a mic.

ps. sorry if there is a thread to post here otherwise for this, i didnt see one.

Yeah we have a sub-forum for this, no problem. Here you go, the link where you can also find and contact other players:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=514182