The Official Bitching Thread

ShaolinShadow

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with people about the horrific spawning and the distorted menu music. Why does it suddenly get so loud?

The game is a bit buggy and the MP seems incredibly laggy. The melee system is inconsistent and it takes too long to unlock weapons and progress.

Apart from those hiccups, the game is good fun to play. I just hope it gets regularly updated.

I agree with people about the horrific spawning and the distorted menu music. Why does it suddenly get so loud?

The game is a bit buggy and the MP seems incredibly laggy. The melee system is inconsistent and it takes too long to unlock weapons and progress.

Apart from those hiccups, the game is good fun to play. I just hope it gets regularly updated.

Melee and kicking cars got a real bad delay and sometimes doesnt read

The story is pretty irritating. I have no idea who the Cell or are why I am shooting other than they shoot at me. Would have been good if the story was better established other than some black dude saving me then giving me his suit and being like "Go get 'em bro *bang*".

It doesn't lag for me I have moderate NAT.

I really don't care if people boost to gain XP, but do you really have to do it when you don't have a full boosting party. Freakin' CTR is already ruined for me. One team picks up the flag and drops it, the other team picks up the flag and drops it. Not only can you not ever capture the flag, but you have to mute the tv because it's annoying to listen to. Kudos to them for getting 4000 points per match each. With that said... anyone want to boost?

Fail boosting request is a fail.

On the mission where you have the seemingly impervious chopper firing at you, I had an irritating very very loud chain gun sound on loop. Not as bad as the glitch on COD:WaW where I could not get passed the third level on veteran, no matter who's disc I put in or how many times I played through all three levels again.

Fail boosting request is a fail.

Really?

Either learn to get sarcasm or read the whole thread.

The lag has been terrible for me and that's really about it. Are they gonna do something about it?

Also, if you don't want all your energy used up from sprinting, turn off your cloak or armor. If you don't have it on, quit sprinting so much. Sprinting is fail. Goddamn you Halo:Reach for joining the herd and adding that bullshit.

Only glitches I've had were once after the helicopter crash I had a invisible gun in my hands, and once in multiplayer after doing a stealth kill I couldnt shoot even tho I had full ammo. Also You try and sprint forever and Not get tired :p seems more real then everyone running around, plus this way the tempo stays less chaotic then everyone darting in and out of places.

More than anything...

1)No (or at least less) energy drain when sprinting. This is mainly an issue during Crash Site matches where you have to get from one side of the map to the other quickly.

2)Crazy audio issue pre-multiplayer match

I haven't had ANY problems with the network during multiplayer :/

Edited by cusseta

Do you get the achievements for completing 6 and 12 missions on s.s?

yes i did get them

Medal of Honor

Complete 12 levels on Supersoldier difficulty

acquired on 3/24/2011

Heart of Darkness

Complete 6 levels on Supersoldier difficulty

acquired on 3/23/2011

my opinion (for what it counts):

MP suck, end of - I could rant about energy, sprint, invisibility

basically MP is crap

I think it's pretty cool. So many things to unlock but if you really wanna hate the MP then blame only these things:

- Host Migration SUCKS!

- Matchmaking with friends/team SUCKS!

- Will find the next thing that SUCKS (haha)!

IF you wanna boost you need to let people know. This crap is getting annoying don't send messages if you are not going to join. If you do join you need to have patience to gather people ( or help gather people). On the XP boosting people need to take one for the team and take turns going to the other side and grab/drop the relay. You cant have the same two people doing it every round. QUIT BEING LAZY AND DO YOUR PART FOR THE ACHIEVEMENTS, HOW HARD IS IT TO PUSH X AND Y? :mad:

IF you wanna boost you need to let people know. This crap is getting annoying don't send messages if you are not going to join. If you do join you need to have patience to gather people ( or help gather people). On the XP boosting people need to take one for the team and take turns going to the other side and grab/drop the relay. You cant have the same two people doing it every round. QUIT BEING LAZY AND DO YOUR PART FOR THE ACHIEVEMENTS, HOW HARD IS IT TO PUSH X AND Y? :mad:

Hahaha, I feel ya man, I feel ya. ;)

The game was hell too easy and here's why I think so:

-- SPOILERS --

Some things about my gamestyle:

I started playing Supersoldier with no upgrade what so ever.

I´ve never played a Crysis game before.

And even so, I could rush through the SP without much trouble. Supersoldier was way too easy. On the last map I only killed the 4 cloaked mobs that you have to kill to open the Ceph thing/whatever, and those 4 died way too fast aswell.. earned me some nice nanosuit points though. Oh and if anyone is having trouble on those, try setup four C4 and decloak and recloak infront of them, then back a bit and do it again. That way they will get closer to you, when in position; blow them up and end the remaining one with preferably the lightning gun(k-volt) to blow their headgear off and simply end them with a nice and carefully aimed headshot!

PS: Game was too easy.

If some of you might say "then dont stealth".. Well, its an ability in the game that is legit so why not. Should be some better stealth detection enemies around.