Better than the first game?

kithelas

I liked 2 over one, mainly because of the use of the wrist blades, firstly Theres 2!!!! but also because ove how funtionable they are in a fight, you can use them for more than sneaky assassinations. However i skipped brotherhood because i was told it was horrible but if I mak3 big boom thinks its the second best i may give it a go cause i also thought revalations was awesome

I liked 2 over one, mainly because of the use of the wrist blades, firstly Theres 2!!!! but also because ove how funtionable they are in a fight, you can use them for more than sneaky assassinations. However i skipped brotherhood because i was told it was horrible but if I mak3 big boom thinks its the second best i may give it a go cause i also thought revalations was awesome

If you thought revelations was awesome then you'll definitely like brotherhood.

You rated Assassin's Creed 3.5/10? Why would you buy the second if you obviously hated the first one so much? Curious...

Assassin's Creed > Assassin's Creed II. They added too much crap to ACII and it ruined it for me. Since then, I have not played an AC game properly.

I agree it's unreasonable to rate the first one a 3.5/10, but imo near everything they added to AC2 enhanced the experience. The change in setting is down solely to preference, but I liked even that better in AC2. AC2 is by far my fav in the series, as Brotherhood/Revelations were really just $60 DLC packs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The original AC is the best as it was the game which started it all, with the hidden blade assassinations and free-roaming brilliance that it offered. Of course ACII was an improvement on this classic game but then ACB and ACR kind of felt a bit rushed and as if they were made for the fans of the series to gain some money, instead of making them to improve on the previous games.

When my brother told me to play this series, he told me to skip the first because the second was a lot better. After I beat AC2 and ACB I went and played AC... I didn't finish it. You do the same thing over and over.

The only thing I didn't like in AC2 was when you fast walk and bump into someone you steal from them every time. I didn't need to steal since I had money haha.

• 2 weeks later...

yeh AC 1 was boring as hell, so repetitive, i never finished it either, and i wouldnt rate it much higher than 3.5/10, maybe 5/10 at a push. but the second one was amazing! easy 9/10. the only thing that pissed me off about it was Ezio jumping the wrong direction sometimes, usually to his death as it was always the worst times. and also those dicks that constantly run around playing the lute at you. douchebags.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I personally liked the 1st one, though it was time consuming. That's why I'm playing #2. So far I hate #2 but its free and no dlc achievements. So I'm not complaining. But I'm pretty sure that I'm done with AC after this one just like Halo. I'll make up my mind after I beat it.