Event List for Sybarite

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news and bad news for me. Good news is I finally got my last ribbon today. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. The last 3 months of waiting were brutal.

The bad news is my campaign saved wiped. I loaded up a backup and it was wiped. I noticed all my skins on characters and guns were reset. Weird thing is my rank and stats were still there. No doubt Epic was behind this on their server side. I haven't touched the game since the last ribbon update. I think I've logged in just 3 times the last 2 months and I always back out properly.

Now I don't think I'm going to bother pursuing the other 9 achievements I need to get a full gamerscore.

Edited by Nightfury82

there a new event and new ribbon i am at 29/30

Excellent News !

Updating list now.

On a personal note I was put into a match with three people on the other team and for most of the match just myself on the other team without even a bot to assist. Laughed so hard pulling off a victory on that one. Anyone else getting in weird matches ?

Edited by Cold Whistler

no new ribbon for today, microsoft have just acquired the assets of GOWJ, I'm not sure how that is going to affect things going forward for this achievement, hopefully they keep on updating the ribbons

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing, I'm on 26/30 so ideally I need them to carry on for a little bit. What was the twitter handle of the guy doing it before?