New Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma

Search it up. Can't remember where but it was, no 360 version so far.

I just found it on Siliconera and provided the article for anyone else that wants to see it for themselves:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/08/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-is-coming-to-ps3-right-now-only-ps3/

Shame it hasn't been announced for Xbox 360 yet but I think that it probably will; it's come out for both consoles for all of the other games, so why not this one as well?

I also find it interesting that the article mentions that Extend brought them "a bit more than halfway the Blazblue saga." Reading that makes me wonder if they already have the end of the series planned out or something.

Keep in mind this article was done like 4 months ago also. And in this 4 month period the 360 version has not been announced. It's highly possible that there isn't one.

That's true, although I still do think there will be one. I guess we will have to wait for more information on the console version in order to make sure if there is one or not though.

Maybe it will be announced for the 360 when they have a definite release date for the console version or when it comes to the U.S.

Also the previous games was released for the xbox,so I'm guessing it will be eventually announced.

Well anyway here's a trailer of Izayoi, for those who are interested in the new character.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Om903eJlk]Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma ~ Izayoi Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe it will be announced for the 360 when they have a definite release date for the console version or when it comes to the U.S.

Also the previous games was released for the xbox,so I'm guessing it will be eventually announced.

Well anyway here's a trailer of Izayoi, for those who are interested in the new character.

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma ~ Izayoi Trailer - YouTube

Seen this lol, love her astral.

Didn't even know she was in the game till I checked the wikia. It Said that there was "4 new characters".

So I was like "4? Azreal, Bullet and Amane, who's the fourth?" Scrolled down and saw Izayoi. A pleasant surprise.

Jin needs to save her. As for a XBOX 360 release I hope it does come but it's weird that it hasn't been announced yet.

Seen this lol, love her astral.

Didn't even know she was in the game till I checked the wikia. It Said that there was "4 new characters".

So I was like "4? Azreal, Bullet and Amane, who's the fourth?" Scrolled down and saw Izayoi. A pleasant surprise.

Jin needs to save her. As for a XBOX 360 release I hope it does come but it's weird that it hasn't been announced yet.

Same here, didn't find out until I check a couple days ago. She look awesome so far,very quick and have flashy teleporting moves which is bound to piss people off lol.

I'm still waiting for Jubei though hopefully as DLC but I have a feeling he won't be playable until the next game...

Same here, didn't find out until I check a couple days ago. She look awesome so far,very quick and have flashy teleporting moves which is bound to piss people off lol.

I'm still waiting for Jubei though hopefully as DLC but I have a feeling he won't be playable until the next game...

He should hopefully be a secret character or something. I remember Ragna saying "hopefully you're playable in Blazblue 3" or something tot hate extent to Jubei.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for double posting, but these is more news on Chrono Phantasma that was just released today! Two more characters have been announced: Yuuki Terumi (I'm assuming this is a different form of Hazama), and a new character named Kagura Mutsuki. The Japanese PS3 release will be on October 24; and there is nothing saying anything about the game coming to Xbox 360 or outside of Japan yet.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/16/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-for-ps3-adds-kagura-mutsuki-and-yuki-terumi/

Sorry for double posting, but these is more news on Chrono Phantasma that was just released today! Two more characters have been announced: Yuuki Terumi (I'm assuming this is a different form of Hazama), and a new character named Kagura Mutsuki. The Japanese PS3 release will be on October 24; and there is nothing saying anything about the game coming to Xbox 360 or outside of Japan yet.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/16/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-for-ps3-adds-kagura-mutsuki-and-yuki-terumi/

I saw the news announment of Blablue: Chrono Phantasma on Facebook. Yuuki Terumi will be avaliable on a pre-order bonus DLC. They didn't confirmed how Kagura Mutsuki will be available. They both still be playable characters only on home console.

On the story front Celica, Blazblue Phase 0, a manga novels will also making an appearance in this game. I never read it before so I will get chance to read it.

They also redesign Network Mode with more to focus player interaction. Arc System Works are planning to create a world map with different Blazblue themed lobbies so you can enter with your avatar. You can chat with others or sit down with another player to play against them.

That all the news. Thanks for posting the update info and release dates. I really wish they confrim to on xbox 360.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw the news announment of Blablue: Chrono Phantasma on Facebook. Yuuki Terumi will be avaliable on a pre-order bonus DLC. They didn't confirmed how Kagura Mutsuki will be available. They both still be playable characters only on home console.

On the story front Celica, Blazblue Phase 0, a manga novels will also making an appearance in this game. I never read it before so I will get chance to read it.

They also redesign Network Mode with more to focus player interaction. Arc System Works are planning to create a world map with different Blazblue themed lobbies so you can enter with your avatar. You can chat with others or sit down with another player to play against them.

That all the news. Thanks for posting the update info and release dates. I really wish they confrim to on xbox 360.

I never got to get it before either! D: And no problem!

I found some more information about the two characters if anyone is interested! :) This article on Siliconera was just released two days ago. Apparently Kagura has an interesting role and has some information on his fighting abilities like how his specials are performed by holding commands. Terumi will play different from Hazama, close ranged, less Dragon Serpent related moves, supposed to fill his Heat Gauge faster to use Distortion Drives more often than the others, and other things that are mentioned in the article.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bummed about Chrono Phantasma not coming to the 360, but I figure it might be a timed exclusive kind of thing... hopefully. :/ I'm sure that if ASW or Aksys get enough flak on the topic that they may reconsider. In my opinion, it's a safe marketing decision to prevent losses (since I'm sure not too many of the 40 bajillion Halo/COD-goers on the 360 are too excited for a Blazblue sequel) by doing something like this, also understandable since the 360 is the aloof console in Japan.

Still, that's one less game to look forward to in early 2014 if you only own an Xbox 360. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The story mode I mention about, this is how it look like:

http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/BlazBlue_CP-3.jpg

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/28/ps3-exclusive-blazblue-chrono-phantasma-gets-new-screenshots-showcasing-story-mode/

For the online lobby as Blazblue World, each area will hold up 64 players and you control your chibi character to move around and play against the other player on arcade machine.

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/l_51e95ff3ef2cb_thumb.jpg

New mode called, Glossary Mode which it like a library that can tell many details about BlazBlue and used in fighting game.

About Teach Me, Miss Litchi, it now be called, Teach Me More, Miss Litchi. She will also be telling the event of Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift.

More image are showing in siliconera.com

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/24/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-shows-off-its-brand-new-64-player-lobbies/

New character also has been announced!!! Professor Kokonoe will be playable as DLC character after BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma is releases.

They should have add Jubei as a DLC character. I mean, how come his face show up on stroy mode? They didn't mention about Jubei is playable, as least you finally get to play Kokonoe.

http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/09/new-character-revealed-blazblue-chrono-phantasma/

For the releases date, yes, Japan get their on October 24, 2013. We get our on the early in 2014.

That all the news.

PS, I just got my Playstation 3 a month ago.:) Since it not going to release on xbox 360; in the future, it possible if they releases this console if they during the update or upgrade game for Chrono Phantasma. For example, like Chrono Phantasma Plus or Chrono Phantasma Extend.