Game Update Logs

XBOX ISAAC82

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got an update for Chicken's Cant Fly...this is likely the patch that was promised to fix some of the issues the last patch actually created...including actually making the "Hungry, hungry chicken" achievement easier as well as making "Chickens Can't Fly' achievement unlock when it is supposed to, not requiring you to get gold on all the new Aquarium levels.

Can anyone confirm this?

Got an update for Chicken's Cant Fly...this is likely the patch that was promised to fix some of the issues the last patch actually created...including actually making the "Hungry, hungry chicken" achievement easier as well as making "Chickens Can't Fly' achievement unlock when it is supposed to, not requiring you to get gold on all the new Aquarium levels.

Can anyone confirm this?

It definitely fixes the "Hungry, hungry chicken achievement", I had about 250k before the update and when I started the progress bar was completely full. Only needed to get 1 piece of corn for the achievement to pop. Can't confirm on the golds yet as still haven't done all the levels.

Edit: Apparently having golds on all levels (excluding Aquarium) still does not pop the achievement. Awaiting confirmation from someone to get gold on all levels including Aquarium to see if that works.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Apparently having golds on all levels (excluding Aquarium) still does not pop the achievement. Awaiting confirmation from someone to get gold on all levels including Aquarium to see if that works.

This is how it was after the 1.1 patch. I just got golds on all the levels including Aquarium and it unlocked. Did not upon completion of all the original levels.

dodonpachi update added in auto bomb feature, to make it a little easier i suppose, was first time i played in ages so couldnt tell the difference

unsure if anything else is new to it

Auto bomb when you get hit? That was already in.

Edit: Nevermind. I might be thinking of one of the console versions?

Edited by yamayamayaamaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as long as it fixes the damn GPS issues, it's so erratic, sometimes you move 2 metres, and you get 5km, others you go 10km, and get squat (for days) tried all of the methods mentioned, none work for me, actually since trying some of those, mine hasn't increased at all...

i don't play it anymore, i'll boost the 200 kills of the boss, then i'm done with it, i can't get high scores because i suck, so no point wasting time grinding for gems, when i'm not going to be able to unlock all weapons let alone buy them

bout time the bullet asylum devs let us know what the hell the patches do...i finished it ages ago, but many will not have and it's always nice to know what a patch does