Both ending achievements AND ranger easy / hardcore in ONE PLAYTHRU!!

Ibanez V7

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks, finished all dlc , did not need alt ending, restart game in mod you want to finish in, do not have to playthru, go to last of game playthru, let cradits roll, push continue play last of game second time, let it finish,pop thanks

Edited by surdad
bad grammer

• 6 months later...
Tried it today with no luck. I did just as the guide said: went from Ranger Easy to Ranger Hardcore, saved and quit back, replayed... no dice. Picked a different ending and everything. I even tried going back and redoing it on Ranger Easy and then again on Ranger Hardcore. No luck.

Worked fine for me...did you dashboard?

Can you start on a higher difficulty of does this have to be on easy to get these to pop ? I woul like to try to play on hard unless its best to start easy and play twice? Thanks

You can start on any diff. you want to I think, just do the steps listed there and you will be fine I think.

• 1 month later...

I can comfirm that is does NOT matter if you have EVER gotten enlightened. I just got the game and played through on ranger easy and did not get enlighted as I was just playing without a guide like I always do for the first run. I got the bad ending.

I then tried this glitch and it worked for ranger hardcore and I did the same ending.

So it doesn't matter the ending. All that matters is changing the difficulty, backing out, and restarting end.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yerp, worked for me as well. BUT you MUST dashboard after changing the difficulty to ranger hardcore and saving. Basically:

-Choose one your preferable ending on ranger easy

-After end credit, go to title screen and choose continue (u dnt have to watch all credit)

-When the game reloads to the final dream sequence, pause, change diff to ranger hardcore

-Save changes (obviously), then straight to dashboard after the disc icon is done saving

-Start up your game again, choose continue from title screen

-Finish the sequence, choose other ending and "pop" goes the cheevo for ranger hardcore:)

-Don't forget to give credits where it's due coz "ibanez V7" just saved us all a heinous playthrough on ranger hardcore.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...