Challenges reset

wrog

Just announced on Ghost Recon Facebook page:

Dear Ghosts,

Since the latest updates went live, Ubisoft studios are working on several improvements including an evolution for the Respec and Challenges systems.

3 Respec Tokens offered on August 7th

On August 7th, following the regular maintenance, everyone with an active profile in Ghost Recon Future Soldier adversarial multiplayer will receive 3 Respec Tokens for their account. These Tokens will allow you to re-select decision points and can be used on any of your characters. They will not reset the level of your characters.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/315353_10151327890237576_1182330146_n.jpg

Along with this Tokens distribution, the Challenges statistics will be reset. This means that Challenges will revert to their starting values and should not be excessively difficult to complete. This won’t affect your player’s statistics and Challenges will still escalate normally as players complete them.

The regular maintenance should begin at 10 am UTC and its estimated length is 1.30 hour.

// Worldwide Schedule / Time Zone information

• · PDT: Tuesday August 7th at 3 am
  • · EDT: Tuesday August 7th at 6 am
  • · BST: Tuesday August 7th at 11 am
  • · CET: Tuesday August 7th at 12:00
  • · Sydney: Tuesday August 7th at 8 pm

What’s next?

In the future, Respec Tokens will be a thing of the past. With the next Title Update, you will no longer need a Respec Token to reselect decision points. The method of performing a Respec will remain identical; however the game will no longer check for or consume a token. You will be able to Respec at any time through Gunsmith, but you won’t be able to Respec during a match since we feel it is important that a player’s decision points still hold some weight.

Challenges will be reset periodically. We are going to monitor the pace at which players complete and escalate challenges before determining the exact frequency of the reset, but we expect it will occur regularly.

We hope you’re as excited as we are for these changes. See you soon online!

• 2 weeks later...

this reset is weird. on Tuesday I got my challenges on zero but when I checked it this weekend I had a challenge beat your best with more then 20 enemy detection and I didn't even play since Tuesday.

and if you have a friend who is good at it or plays a lot then you again have high number to beat in friend challenge.

this reset is weird. on Tuesday I got my challenges on zero but when I checked it this weekend I had a challenge beat your best with more then 20 enemy detection and I didn't even play since Tuesday.

and if you have a friend who is good at it or plays a lot then you again have high number to beat in friend challenge.

Do what the rest of us did - delete them then! I deleted every friend I had to cheat the volley achievement, the way the water mark worked ment it was almost impossible to do legit with the way my friends and I play.

Do what the rest of us did - delete them then! I deleted every friend I had to cheat the volley achievement, the way the water mark worked ment it was almost impossible to do legit with the way my friends and I play.

I deleted them for fire valley ach. now all I need is 20 challenge ach. if I will still get impossible challenges due to the fact that some of my friends are good at playing or play a lot then I will again delete them.